What's new

Why do newbies fall in the hands of scammers while trying to make money online?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Due to the fact that they are new to working online they usually spend their time and energy and even their resources just to end up not getting paid at the end of the day. It can be frustrating when this happens.
I would say they usually fall for these scams because they don't really have much experience as well as guidance, so they are going to believe the first website they come about.

What other reasons do you think newbies fall to scam websites?

Why newbies fall for scammers online is due to their mindset. Many people come online simply with the mindset that they can make easy money in no time form the internet, hence once they come online, what they look for are these quick ways to make money, only to get scammed.

Well I think such experience is inevitable with both online and offline though it might happen to some and also favour some.

Sometimes when you choose the wrong platform, such will definitely happen that's why it's very important to have good knowledge about online platforms before you start.

They usually fall victims because it might probably be their first time and that's why they are newbie. They only need to be very careful whenever they're deal in with anybody online

There are two potential reasons for this, one, they are ignorant, and two, they are greedy. A lot of newbies fall into scams because they are looking for short cut to success.

It is basically greed. They don't believe that to be paid online, you must have offered value. They believe that they can just come online and pick free money.

Due to the fact that they are new to working online they usually spend their time and energy and even their resources just to end up not getting paid at the end of the day. It can be frustrating when this happens.
I would say they usually fall for these scams because they don't really have much experience as well as guidance, so they are going to believe the first website they come about.

I guess a lot of them are always willing to make so much money very fast. This is why you see some newbies in the online world who are investing in a Ponzi schemes

Personally I believe that it is lack of knowledge that makes newbies who Join working online as a freelancer to fall into the hands of scammers. This is because they don't really know how to understand when they are dealing with a scammers.

Some of the reasons why newbies fall into scams are lack of awareness, limited research, trusting claims and promises, urgency and fear, lack of online security.

Some of the reasons why newbies fall into scams are lack of awareness, limited research, trusting claims and promises, urgency and fear, lack of online security.
Yes, the fact of not having experience earning money online is one of the key factors why they fall for scams, since scammers know of their lack of knowledge and that they are easy victims, the fact is that when you enter the internet As a newbie, you think that everything will be very easy and earning money will be child's play and you often fall into this type of trap.

Some of them actually don't like to listen to the advice of those who have been in the process of online investment for years to know exactly what's to be trusted and they are going to jump into any projects blindly which will cost them their money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back