Why Communitypromotion.net Not working?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am part of this website and was eligible to get paid but I was waiting for someone to pay me in crypto but now this website is not loading for many days and whenever we check we receive this error message " If you are the webmaster for this site, please contact your hosting provider's support team for assistance."

Are you aware of this thing and what does that mean and will the website starts loading soon or not?

I came to know this website from Referral Index forum and the day I came to know it's not opening so it could be a spam forum.

I have used this site and I have received payment from this site. I was working as a posting package team. I have sent a message to the admin through another site and he has not replied. Perhaps, he decided to take down the forum.

That's bad and now I regret why I didn't get paid when I was eligible to get a $5 PayPal payment but I was thinking that they will not close down but they did.

I didn't join the platform but I heard about it on bizdustry. We cannot jump into conclusion yet. We still have to wait for sometime maybe the the admin will respond to all querries.

I didn't join the platform but I heard about it on bizdustry. We cannot jump into conclusion yet. We still have to wait for sometime maybe the the admin will respond to all querries.
I am not so technical and not aware of the terminology used by webmasters but one thing is for sure the website is not going to pay

When a website closes down its a loss for many as they are dependent on it to earn so this website should return.

I regret that I didn't go for a payment. Although $5 is not a very big amount, I still worked for it and deserved to get paid for my work.

That's bad and now I regret why I didn't get paid when I was eligible to get a $5 PayPal payment but I was thinking that they will not close down but they did.
Sorry about that
It hurts when a platform closes down when you are about to withdraw

That's why I don't just jump on forums like that. It always takes me months after registration to start working on a forum.

Sorry about that
It hurts when a platform closes down when you are about to withdraw
I think it was my mistake as I waited for long to request payment as I was trying to find someone who can pay me in crypto but no one was interested

That's why on paid to post forums, I cash out my earnings at the first instance I have the chance to.

Its better to cashout but I was scared about the Paypal fee and most of the times they deduct like $1 from a payment of $5

I hope you have learnt your lesson that you should always drop your desires sometimes and just do what needs to be done for the money.

Yes I need to learn quickly because even after fee I would have got around $4 and now I have nothing and didn't even managed to get one payment from them

I am happy that you have learned. Money on the internet should be rushed out. I have funds stuck on insured forum.

I do make so many mistakes and yes I need to learn quickly because this way I am not doing any favor to my earnings

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back