What's new

Why bitcoins are famous mode of transaction?

Zanekhan

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Now a days, digital currency trends are high. Different contrives think to shift their transactions towards cryptocurrencies. Bitcoins is also a form of digital currency.
what do you think
Bitcoins are famous mode of transaction among people?

Bitcoin getting famous for transaction could have many reasons including the anonymity it offers, it is also quite relatively fast and also it is a very good option for cross-border transactions.

Even though bitcoin has not gotten the level of acceptability that it deserves as a means of payment but it's still a famous mode of transaction because it confers anonymity to transactions, it's not regulated and its transactions are not reversible.

Now a days, digital currency trends are high. Different contrives think to shift their transactions towards cryptocurrencies. Bitcoins is also a form of digital currency.
what do you think
Bitcoin is a famous mode of transaction and there are many merchants that are starting to employ it as a method of payment especially with the rising curiosity and interest in it. However i don't think that bitcoin has become a famous mode of transaction but rather crypto as a whole. In my opinion coins like Ethereum and ripple are more used for transactions. Bitcoin has too high fees for transactions and that takes away from its use.

Bitcoins are a famous mode of transaction because they are anonymous for both senders and recipients, transactions are transparent, traceable, irrevocable or falsified, transactions are carried out directly without going through a third party (bank). cheap and fast.

what do you think
Bitcoin is worldwide accepted and most reliable cryptocurrency that is being used all over the world.
Every investor is now moving towards the bitcoin trading because its worth is increasing with the increasing interest rate of people.

This is like asking why dollar is the most preferred international currency of exchange or why gold is a popular storage of asset. Its trans border feature makes it a damsel to international transactions without the so much charges that come with the regular system.

Let's focus on why bitcoin became famous. Although it as been in existence over a decade now, which was not known to anybody when it first started. I believe the reason why bitcoin becomes most popular started via person to person marketing and its consistency.
what do you think
Post automatically merged:

Let's focus on why bitcoin became famous. Although it as been in existence over a decade now, which was not known to anybody when it first started. I believe the reason why bitcoin becomes most popular started via person to person marketing and its consistency.
what do you think

In fact I don't think bitcoin is very popular as a mode of transactions. People mostly use it for trading or they earn it online then cash it out in fiat. Very few people are actually using it for transactions to pay at online shops for example

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners.

Because the amount you got paid can grow for more. Imagine getting paid $5 worth of Bitcoin then in the next month your $5 is already $20. That's what's awesome about Cryptocurrencies. Ofcourse the price can also drop but if you're patient enough you will surely profit.

Bitcoin is popular because the transactions using it are anonymous and safe. Also, its price are increasing as time goes by. Who doesn't want that instant profit? Although it comes with great risk but the higher the risk the higher the return as well.

because its concept was liked by people when they know that it exists as a currency, that's why it went popular more and more, also, it brought more investors once people knew that they can make a profit from it as it's volatile and mostly increasing

Bitcoins is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world and a lot of online companies have been accepting it as mode of payment and it can also be paid to some online workers as their monthly salary, the reason I think why bitcoins is accepted as mode of payment is that maybe because we are in the digital age.

Although your explanation is a bit complicated and not clear, I would say Bitcoin became use mostly as online transaction and payment because of the worth and price Value. Besides the world is advancing technologically and everything is now been done with crypto currency such as Bitcoin.

The first reason I can postulate why Bitcoin is the most famous mode of transportation is that it's the very first cryptocurrency to be introduced, it being the first cryptocurrency means it's the first that people actually invested in, since it's inception, it has maintained it's upward movement of price and value.

Bitcoins is the most valuable cryptocurrency in the world and a lot of online companies have been accepting it as mode of payment and it can also be paid to some online workers as their monthly salary, the reason I think why bitcoins is accepted as mode of payment is that maybe because we are in the digital age.
I have not really heard of any company that is paying her staff salary through bitcoin , I will be glad if you can mention some because we are all here for learning and Earning. Many people are only trading and Investing in it for now.

I have not really heard of any company that is paying her staff salary through bitcoin , I will be glad if you can mention some because we are all here for learning and Earning. Many people are only trading and Investing in it for now.
Lolz, you actually misunderstood my writing, I was saying that a lot of ''ONLINE COMPANIES'' pay their worker through bitcoins, example of such company is the one we are chatting now and other paying site pay everyone that works for them through bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Btc has grown in fame and value, no doubt and any crypto with such characteristics will definitely get lots of engagements from investors who would use it as a means of payment either via website or physically, they also use them for commodities trading too.

Bitcoin is very recognize currency exchange for cross border transaction.
Bitcoin has gained popularity and it is legit digital currency recognized and adopted and currently being used to transact business.
The Platform is increasing and rising very fast and many people are investing in Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back