What's new

Who is the biggest artist in your country

Eazi2020

Familiar Face
Nov 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let us know who the biggest artist is in your country. As for me the biggest artist in my country Nigeria is no other person but Davido. He has so far won many awards and he also has big recognition in the international scene

The biggest artist in my country right now is burna boy because he has won the highest award that a Nigerian can ever win so far which is the Grammy award. Some other people may disagree with this verdict it but it is actually the truth.

this all depend on individual perspective most people think that bonna boy is the best artist why others think that Wizkid is their best artist but to me I do not have best artist I love good music and if you are giving me good music then you will be the best at the moment.

Presently in my country there are many big artists but the biggest among of them is Wizkid, but some other people in my country believe he is not the biggest everyone has his own choice.

Every body have their choice to me the biggest is still Davido, the reason I choose Davido is because of the influence he has on anything he touches.

Chughtai is one of the greatest painter of Pakistan. He was born in 1894 and died in 1975 in Lahore. Chughtai was a direct descendent of Emperor's Shah Jahan chief architect Ustad Ahmed. He was appointed as a teacher of Photo Lithography in Mayo School of Art.

Over here in my country there are many artists and among this artist there are three top artist which are the biggest artist, burna boy, Wizkid, and davido

Let us know who the biggest artist is in your country. As for me the biggest artist in my country Nigeria is no other person but Davido. He has so far won many awards and he also has big recognition in the international scene
That's OBO for you, I am also one of Davido fans, the guy has bagged many awards locally and international, he's going place and has features with the likes of R Kelly, Chris Brown e.t.c

We have so many big artists in Nigeria,wizkid,davido, burna boy,tiwa savage,tekno amongst others, it is difficult to select the best amongst them.

There is no biggest artist in my country. There are so many star artists in my country that it is going to be difficult to say this or that is the biggest artist

In my country, we have the big three of Wizkid, davido and burna boy. I would say wizkid is the biggest of them all although only burna has won a Grammy, wizkid has been nominated tho

To me in my country, wizkid is the greatest artist so far. He has won lots of awards and he has featured lots of international artist in different countries and he's well known here and abroad

I can't actually answer this question correctly because I'm not a fan of any contemporary music but I can't deny the fact that I do listen to their news out there. As far as the Nigerian music industry is concerned now, the greatest so far is the one that has broken the record by winning Grammy award which is Borna boy.

Definitely they are lots of quite good ones some of them already gain international recognization more than the others so making them way in a better league than others .

Currently I can't say there is a bigger artist in my country. There are lots of them, and most times you will have issues saying who is the best.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back