What's new

Who here has played Crash Team Rumble?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Crash Team Rumble is a game that has been out since the end of June. I remember seeing a trailer on the Xbox Dashboard regarding the game before it was released and I will admit, after seeing the trailer I have wanted the game since but have as of yet, not been able to pick it up.

Have you played Crash Team Rumble yet and how are you liking it if you have?

Crash Team Rumble is a game that has been out since the end of June. I remember seeing a trailer on the Xbox Dashboard regarding the game before it was released and I will admit, after seeing the trailer I have wanted the game since but have as of yet, not been able to pick it up.

Have you played Crash Team Rumble yet and how are you liking it if you have?
No, I haven't played it, but I'm sure I will, it reminds me greatly of the game Crash Bash from the PSone that I played when I was just a kid with my younger brother, how many memories with that game, it brings me a lot of nostalgia, I don't know If you know what videogame i am talking about, I think Crash team rumble was inspired by that videogame.

No, I haven't played it, but I'm sure I will, it reminds me greatly of the game Crash Bash from the PSone that I played when I was just a kid with my younger brother, how many memories with that game, it brings me a lot of nostalgia, I don't know If you know what videogame i am talking about, I think Crash team rumble was inspired by that videogame.
Crash Bash was a game I missed so I never got chance to play that, could be why I am so interested in the new one, Crash Team Rumble as it will be a first experience for me :)

Hoping to get it this month if things go well :) looking forward to playing it!

I have not played it and honestly I had no idea this was even out. At first I thought it was a new Crash Team Racing game, but man was I wrong. This looks more like a 4v4 party game/mixed with Smash bros, mixed with an arena game or something.

I might check it out, but not sure it's really my thing.

I was following up on the game but lost track of time with it and didn't know when it came out. With Crash Team Rumble being out since June, I must have been in the cave. I'm going to look for how I can get the game and start playing.

I was following up on the game but lost track of time with it and didn't know when it came out. With Crash Team Rumble being out since June, I must have been in the cave. I'm going to look for how I can get the game and start playing.
Let me know what you think of it :) I am hoping to get it this month myself if I am able to but I have other things I need to get first so that will be the last thing I go for if I am able to.

I have not heard much about it to be honest which is unusual but being that I am a fan of Crash Bandicoot, I know I will have fun with it and I know my kids will also enjoy it too.

I don't even know that the game even exists 😂. I will just have to rush now and watch the trailer of the game in order to have an insight to what the game is all about and probably see some gameplay too since it's out. I'm very sure some gamers must have uploaded their play through on YouTube.

Let me know what you think of it :) I am hoping to get it this month myself if I am able to but I have other things I need to get first so that will be the last thing I go for if I am able to.

I have not heard much about it to be honest which is unusual but being that I am a fan of Crash Bandicoot, I know I will have fun with it and I know my kids will also enjoy it too.
We are only 4 months away from Christmas, it should me more than enough for me to finish everything I've running now on my table and I will be free to look into the game. If I start playing it by Christmas, I would be happy with myself. I will give you a heads up whenever I start.

We are only 4 months away from Christmas, it should me more than enough for me to finish everything I've running now on my table and I will be free to look into the game. If I start playing it by Christmas, I would be happy with myself. I will give you a heads up whenever I start.
Sounds great. As a fellow gamer myself I only know the backlogs that we can end up with over time, I have a big backlog and would be shocked if I ever get through it but Crash Team Rumble is definitely bumping up the list when I get it for sure :)

I look forward to your feedback when you get around to playing it :)

Sounds great. As a fellow gamer myself I only know the backlogs that we can end up with over time, I have a big backlog and would be shocked if I ever get through it but Crash Team Rumble is definitely bumping up the list when I get it for sure :)

I look forward to your feedback when you get around to playing it :)
I've not made my decision yet on which platform I would be getting and playing the game. I have Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X which the game is both on the them. If you're buying the game, which platform would you choose if you have Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back