White Hat vs. Black Hat SEO

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
What is black hat and white hat SEO? I just heard the term. How is it done and is it really useful for marketing purposes? Please explain the difference.

Black hat is not technically illegal as in the sense of going to jail. Well, I suppose in some instances it would be, lol. However, though, black hat is generally referring to engaging in tactics that would get you banned from search engines, if you got busted.

I would avoid black hat cause it's not worth it to get busted. Well, one option is just avoiding SEO and focus on other stuff, if you can't fly right, lol or feel SEO is ridiculously restricting your web developer freedom. For instance, what if someone wanted a forum where people could chill and not always spell correctly? A person like that might not like strict SEO rules regarding spelling and grammar.

Oh, White Hat is simply doing what the search engines find ethical in regard to SEO.

Last edited:
There is a risk of using black hat. Your website might be blocked on search engines for using a black hat. If that happens ou will never be able to rank on search engines or get traffic from search engines. White hat SEO is basically a legit SEO technique.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back