What's new

Which weapon are you happy to see back in Fortnite for Chapter 4 Season 3?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Fortnite is notorious of adding weapons to the game then taking them out, only to bring them back or 'unvault' them in later seasons. Which weapon are you happy to see make a return in Chapter 4 Season 3? For me, it was the Combat SMG. I was a bit upset when they took this out initially because I always felt like I did fairly well with it. I only played a handful of games of the new season but when I picked up the combat SMG, I went off on quite the spree, I came close to getting a victory royale with it but unfortunately it came down to a 2 on 1 and I was taken out and handed the L, disappointing my squad in the process. I am still happy to see this weapon return. I also noticed they brought back the Drum shotgun, I like that weapon a lot too and feel like if I had that on me instead, I may have been able to secure that Victory Royale! :-(

Not really a weapon, but the new Cloak is fun. I use it just to not be bothered by other players. I hide with it and just keep turning it on when I get into jams. It really does help a lot. As for the other weapons. I think there's a new shotgun, it allows you to shoot at a longer distance. I thought the Drum shotgun was here last season as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back