What's new

Which video game is your favorite of the 90s?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$3.8100USD
Biznotes
Many video games came out in the 90s, and many of those franchises are still alive today, in my case, I have many video games from that time that I love, but if I have to stay with only 1 I would say that it is the Tekken saga, which if I remember correctly was born at the beginning of the 90s

Most of the games I ply were launched during the 2000s and 2010s. I play just one game that is older than most games I play, which is Final Fantasy.

Easily the Sonic the hedgehog franchise, but if I had to pick one game from the series that came out in the 90's as my favorite, then Sonic 3 and Knuckles. The game has many different paths you can take, depending on which character you play as. Heck there's paths I'm still discovering even though I've played this game since I was a kid! The music is amazing, and the sprites look better than the first two games.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back