What's new

Which social class would you put yourself?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Upper class: They have all the money and live in wealth and opulence.

Upper-middle class: They are wealthy but are a tier below the upper class.

Middle class: This are people that are a little bit more than comfortable. They can meet their basic needs easily.

Lower-middle class: This class consists of people who are fairly comfortable. They might struggle a little bit but would surely meet their needs.

Working class: These people have low income. They mostly do manual works.

Lower class: This is the lowest social class. They struggle for everything.

I see myself in the middle class section. I am comfortable and living the best of my life at the moment. I am always working to ensure that I have comfort and that is one aspect of my life that always matter to me and to ensure that the people that are around me enjoy life too.

I would put myself in the Lower-middle class where it consists of people who are fairly comfortable. This is because I know that I still struggle a little bit in all that I do in terms of work and making money but I always make sure to meet all of my needs.

Upper class: They have all the money and live in wealth and opulence.

Upper-middle class: They are wealthy but are a tier below the upper class.

Middle class: This are people that are a little bit more than comfortable. They can meet their basic needs easily.

Lower-middle class: This class consists of people who are fairly comfortable. They might struggle a little bit but would surely meet their needs.

Working class: These people have low income. They mostly do manual works.

Lower class: This is the lowest social class. They struggle for everything.

The description which you gave for working class people is not true. Working class people are not manual workers. They are graduates who are employed in the profession they studied. I'm a working class individual.

I see myself in the middle class section. I am comfortable and living the best of my life at the moment. I am always working to ensure that I have comfort and that is one aspect of my life that always matter to me and to ensure that the people that are around me enjoy life too.

As long as you are still alive, the responsibilities that are facing you will always keep coming and that is the reason why you have to make sure that you find yourself in a position where anything that you are being involved in the name of work is going to be capable of paying you the money that is needed to take care of yourself and responsibilities.

I would put myself in the Lower-middle class where it consists of people who are fairly comfortable. This is because I know that I still struggle a little bit in all that I do in terms of work and making money but I always make sure to meet all of my needs.

Recession and inflation is making living very difficult for most people. Those who used to think they were very comfortable have now begin to understand what it means to find things difficult. It is the top class of people who are exempted from this today's struggling.

I would put myself in the lower middle class, although my family was always working class, I think I live a little better than them in general since they struggled more than me to make ends meet, especially because they had to live through many economic crises consecutively.

Recession and inflation is making living very difficult for most people. Those who used to think they were very comfortable have now begin to understand what it means to find things difficult. It is the top class of people who are exempted from this today's struggling.

I believe that every class in my society today are finding it very difficult because of what is happening in my country. We have seen the worst level of inflation that our country has experienced in years. With how expensive petrol have gotten, both those who are very rich and those we are managing themselves are finding it very difficult as a result of it.

I put myself in the lower middle class. My family comes from landlord class, which is upper middle class. However, in order to maintain our life we started selling our land and today we are lower middle class, we are struggling to earn bread and butter, we have no time to think about luxury.

The struggle is real in our society today because things are no longer the way they used to be. This makes it very difficult for people to even fend for themselves. A lot of people are jobless and some of them are working are not even paid very well in order to meet up with inflation that is making everything expensive.

Most of the world is working class. It's very simple and I have no problem with it, I wouldn't even want to change over the years because I like it because most people are much better when they're simple and they don't have a lot of money and power then they're open and sincere

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back