What's new

Which programming language would you choose to start with?

I believe java is the easiest of them all. I would recommend you start from the easiest and progress to the toughest. Take your time, don't be on a rush

Yeah - I think that Java is a very good and easy one to start out with but the major challenge right now is that I don't think that a lot of people were still making use of Java software application which makes it not that useful now.

I have been seeing Python in other forums although to be honest I have not touched on that and it is alien to me. Maybe I will go for Java and Java script because that is the backbone of the app when you do the coding. Until now I am interested in learning how to make an app that is why I am always on the lookout for some learning on that topic. When I was learning HTML I thought it was the big time in the internet coding but now we know that it is not.

It's advisable to start with C and C++. But due to timing restrictions would advise people to directly dive into python. With more and more IoT devices dominating the market. Feel that Python would create a greater impact in the future.

I would strongly advice beginners to start programing with java or c#. Python would be another option but its off-rule syntax can be troublesome. The use of indentation to define scope and block instead of the usual curly brace. Also its object oriented programs have some flows( not technically but synyatically), especially encapsulating of data with an underscore.
Also, python is not strongly typed as java and c# because it is dynamically typed unlike Java which is statically typed. This can lead to problems in code maintenance by other developers.
I would personally choose to start with something that is very small and limited in its application such as matlab and then you can move your way up to python and so forth.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back