Not open for further replies.

Setho

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 24, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I just recently got enrolled for a pension plan and while am still filling the form, the insurance company has given me two options. Depending on the amount to be deducted from my salary, my pension can come in two ways.
1. They would pay the whole money after I retire in 3 installments for a total 3 years
2. Pay me monthly like salary
Which should I choose

Retirement does not necessarily means that the person is going to sit at a place and be receiving feeding money on monthly basis. If a retiree has enough capital he can channel it to a profitable business that can earn him more money. So the option of having the money paid in three installments for three years is better.

I think the best idea is to get paid monthly that way you'll be able to do and execute the plans you have. When you get paid in installments you might need the money for something important and will have to wait for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back