What's new

Which magical object would you like to have and why?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
If you could have a magical object or artifact from the wizarding world (e.g., Invisibility Cloak, Time-Turner, or the Marauder's Map), which one would you choose, and how would you use it in your daily life for fun or adventure?

I will choose to have what Thanos sacrificed himself for which is all the infinity stones. There's nothing I wouldn't be able to do with the infinity stones in my control. The powers of the stones are limitless.

I would love to have the boxes of orden. If you have watched The Legend of the Seeker, you will be very familiar with the 3 boxes of orden. They are a set of three magical boxes that are linked to the magic of life. It will give you infinite powers.

I would love to have the cloak of invisibility with which I could walk around all the places without being seen, I could sneak into all kinds of places forbidden to the common citizen without being seen and see many hidden secrets 😮

I would love to have the cloak of invisibility with which I could walk around all the places without being seen, I could sneak into all kinds of places forbidden to the common citizen without being seen and see many hidden secrets 😮

Having the cloak of invisibility can put you in a very tempting position where you might be pushed into invading people's privacy if you're not the kind of person that's well behaved. Some people can't handle themselves well when it comes to facing this kind of temptation.

Having the cloak of invisibility can put you in a very tempting position where you might be pushed into invading people's privacy if you're not the kind of person that's well-behaved. Some people can't handle themselves well when it comes to facing this kind of temptation.
I think that temptation is too great for me, mostly to be able to see secrets that are hidden from almost everyone, for example, imagine entering the forbidden rooms of the Vatican, it would have to be fabulous to use it for such purposes.

Having the cloak of invisibility can put you in a very tempting position where you might be pushed into invading people's privacy if you're not the kind of person that's well behaved. Some people can't handle themselves well when it comes to facing this kind of temptation.

Yes, this will very hard for most people to deny themselves going too far with this power. It's a power which is very likely to be abused. I will not be comfortable putting myself in this type of temptation.

I think that temptation is too great for me, mostly to be able to see secrets that are hidden from almost everyone, for example, imagine entering the forbidden rooms of the Vatican, it would have to be fabulous to use it for such purposes.

It is definitely a very powerful power for someone to have at his disposal. This is because you are definitely going to have the power of an Invisible spy. When you know how to make use of the information that you are able to get while using your invisible cloak, it is something that is going to change your life completely. It might also expose you to dangerous risks.

It is definitely a very powerful power for someone to have at his disposal. This is because you are definitely going to have the power of an Invisible spy. When you know how to make use of the information that you are able to get while using your invisible cloak, it is something that is going to change your life completely. It might also expose you to dangerous risks.
Yes, the risks are too high, but also depending on how intelligently you use such power, I think you shouldn't use it too often and be stealthy, all the knowledge would be at your disposal, I think a lot of people would be willing to take risks with such power.

I would love to have the boxes of orden. If you have watched The Legend of the Seeker, you will be very familiar with the 3 boxes of orden. They are a set of three magical boxes that are linked to the magic of life. It will give you infinite powers.

I've watched this TV series but never completed it. It should be in the end of the show these boxes of orden appeared right? I'll see if I can go to the show and watch it complete.

Yes, the risks are too high, but also depending on how intelligently you use such power, I think you shouldn't use it too often and be stealthy, all the knowledge would be at your disposal, I think a lot of people would be willing to take risks with such power.

The problem is that a lot of people are always finding it very difficult to use whatever mighty power that is in their disposal judiciously. They will always have a weakness that is going to make them to use that power in a very negative way which will affect people in a bad manner more than in a good way.

When power comes to you, it is very easy to lose your mind and therefore use it in a way that is not very moral, I think that no one would keep their morals intact having such a powerful power, everyone would succumb in some way to temptation.

When power comes to you, it is very easy to lose your mind and therefore use it in a way that is not very moral, I think that no one would keep their morals intact having such a powerful power, everyone would succumb in some way to temptation.

Exactly! This is actually the reason why whenever someone knows his weaknesses they try as much as possible to avoid getting into whatever that is going to be influenced by that weakness to get the best of them. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I would like to have a wand from Harry Potter because you can do anything you can imagine with it. In my opinion, these are many functions in one object that have great power. I don't know if it is possible to turn back time, but I am sure that such a spell exists

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back