What's new

Which is the best platform for video monetization?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are multiple video sharing platforms where you can monetize your videos and make money. Some of the popular platforms are youtube, tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Rumble, Twitch, etc. Have you tried multiple platforms? Based on your personal experience, which is the best platform for video monetization? I have tried Facebook, Youtube, and Tiktok for video monetization. I do not make a lot of money through videos but in my experience, youtube is the best platform. The second best platform is facebook.

I think it's still YouTube. Maybe Twitch, but you mostly get paid based on donations and if you're a partner or something. Most other video platforms don't really give you much. Facebook I don't see paying a ton, but maybe for the top streamers. Twitch same, but most likely most top streamers are getting paid well.

But YouTube to me, is probably the best to monetize, as it's still one of the most popular around, and even though it's gotten worse, I still think you'll make more on YouTube making content, than say tiktok or these short form platforms.

I don't know about other platforms that can be monetized. I only know about YouTube monetization. And I think that's the most famous one.

As far as I know at the moment, there are many places that offer monetization. We have YouTube, TikTok, YouNow, Twitch, and Kick that all offer monetization options with I believe, Kick being the one that has a 95% monetization revenue going to the streamer and 5% going to the platform.

YouTube does seem to be the best platform at the moment though for monetization so if you are able to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours within 365 days or the 10 million views if you have YouTube shorts in 90 days, then it is worth it.

We all know that there are so many different platforms for video sharing and advertisement and also for monetization, such as YouTube, TikTok, Instagram and so on. I think the most popular is YouTube.

I suppose my answer is going to be somewhat biased. I think it is still on YouTube. I haven't had a chance to make money on other platforms as my following is currently established on YouTube. Before I got demonetized last month, I was making a consistent $400–450 per month. I am working on fresh new content to get me reapproved at the end of this month.

Everybody knows that's YouTube I think that YouTube is the best you can make the most money and also you can get views easier than on other platforms I love watching YouTube there are so many videos

YouTube and Twitch pay the most for their partner programs and you can earn a lot if you live stream and people donate. TikTok you don't earn much. People that make it big on there earn more from sponsorships than the actual site paying them. Rumble is still growing but you can make a few hundred to a few thousand if your video gets views. It is just hard to gain views on the platform as it is not quite as popular as YouTube. Facebook videos seem to do the best and pay the best overall BUT it is a dying space in many countries. A huge portion of the daily users are now in Asia which would be hard to make content for unless you are Asian or live in Asia. Instagram is hit or miss. Promoting a business does better than growing a brand these days.

YouTube's Partner Program allows creators to earn money through advertisements displayed on their videos. By monetizing your videos with ads, you can generate revenue based on factors such as ad impressions, ad clicks, and viewer engagement.

There are multiple video sharing platforms where you can monetize your videos and make money. Some of the popular platforms are youtube, tiktok, Instagram, Facebook, Rumble, Twitch, etc. Have you tried multiple platforms? Based on your personal experience, which is the best platform for video monetization? I have tried Facebook, Youtube, and Tiktok for video monetization. I do not make a lot of money through videos but in my experience, youtube is the best platform. The second best platform is facebook.

Some years ago I believe that the obvious answer is going to be YouTube but today it is likely looking that people are now moving away from making use of YouTube for tik-tok because the rate of activity and traffic that TikTok is pulling right now is very massive compared to what is going on on YouTube.

Some years ago I believe that the obvious answer is going to be YouTube but today it is likely looking that people are now moving away from making use of YouTube for tik-tok because the rate of activity and traffic that TikTok is pulling right now is very massive compared to what is going on on YouTube.
People do not use Tiktok to search content. if you want to learn sometime you don't go to TikTok, you will use youtube, right? Even though Tiktok is rapidly growing, you cannot make money from the same content again and again as your content stops getting traffic after sometime. That's not the case with youtube. As long as your content is discovered through searches, you will continue to make money.

I also still think that YouTube is the answer, although lately YouTube has had competition such as the aforementioned Tiktok, Twitch or other similar ones, it is still the favorite of most people to monetize their videos, also on Tiktok, the videos that are usually called the attention of the users there are very short videos, which limits you a bit in the types of video that you can upload there, on youtube both short and medium duration videos and long videos are welcome and have viewers.

As far as I know at the moment, there are many places that offer monetization. We have YouTube, TikTok, YouNow, Twitch, and Kick that all offer monetization options with I believe, Kick being the one that has a 95% monetization revenue going to the streamer and 5% going to the platform.

YouTube does seem to be the best platform at the moment though for monetization so if you are able to get 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours within 365 days or the 10 million views if you have YouTube shorts in 90 days, then it is worth it.
I was not aware that Kick was giving away 95 percent revenue to the content creator. However, the platform is new and might not yet be making a lot of money, so even if you receive 95 percent revenue, your earning might be still low.

I was not aware that Kick was giving away 95 percent revenue to the content creator. However, the platform is new and might not yet be making a lot of money, so even if you receive 95 percent revenue, your earning might be still low.
You would think that would be the case, but I have seen the payouts that streamers have got after they have shared them against the 95/5 split and it is very real and they do make quite a bit, enough to possibly go full-time eventually if they really push and work hard.

A lot of people tend to have doubts about Kick but they have brought over big streamers from Twitch and given them a contract with Kick and they have snapped that up due to the 95/5 split and that has helped Kick a lot.

This is from Wikipedia

Kick is a video live streaming service. Backed by Stake.com co-founders Bijan Tehrani, Ed Craven and streaming personality Trainwreckstv, Kick was founded in 2022 as a competitor to Amazon-owned Twitch, with a focus on looser moderation and higher revenue shares for streamers.

I heard just the other day from a streamer I know and am friends with who just completed their first month on Kick as an affiliate. They are still quite small but had 6 subs and they received $28 for that which is not bad at all, from Twitch that would have been just over $14 for 6 subs so a huge difference. I believe there is no minimum either for cash out. On Twitch that would have been.

For those earning 100 or more subs that is a guaranteed $475 or more from Kick.

I myself am gearing up towards coming back, I already have 33 followers before going live and you need 75 followers and 5 hours streamed to get a sub button. Super excited to get started on there and see how it goes :)

I have never done streaming and I have always shared recorded content on various social platforms. Despite joining twitch a long time ago, I never shared anything on Twitch. I have visited Kick multiple times but I have not joined the platform. I think I will have to give it a try and see if I can use it to generate any income. Thanks for adding value to the discussion by sharing interesting information.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back