What's new

Which Harry Potter house would you want to be sorted into?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
If you are a Harry Potter fan like myself, you will know that in Harry Potter you can get sorted into a different house from Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Each Harry Potter fan always has their favorite that they would love to be sorted into given the chance and it's not always Gryffindor that ends up being the winner.

I myself if I was given the chance would love to be sorted into Gryffindor if I am honest, right from starting watching Harry Potter I have always been a Gryffindor fan even in the games I would always hope I was sorted into Gryffindor.

Which house would you like to be sorted into if you were given the chance?

If you are a Harry Potter fan like myself, you will know that in Harry Potter you can get sorted into a different house from Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. Each Harry Potter fan always has their favorite that they would love to be sorted into given the chance and it's not always Gryffindor that ends up being the winner.

I myself if I was given the chance would love to be sorted into Gryffindor if I am honest, right from starting watching Harry Potter I have always been a Gryffindor fan even in the games I would always hope I was sorted into Gryffindor.

Which house would you like to be sorted into if you were given the chance?
Whenever I have done Harry potter tests, that is to say, tests about what house I would be sent, even in the Pottermore test, the test said that I would be sent to Slytherin, I honestly think that in many things that house agrees with me, although I also like Ravenclaw, I guess you and I would be enemies Miss Granger ;)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back