What's new

Which factor determines payment platforms chosen by GTP sites?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
With the growing number of payment platforms available for GTP sites to choose from, it's crucial to understand what influences their decision-making process. Is it the fees charged by the platform, the level of security offered, the availability of local payment options, or something else entirely?

For instance, why did postbucks decide to be paying with Litecoin as against Bitcoin. What do you believe is the most significant determinant of payment platforms chosen by GTP sites, and why do you think so?

Litecoins is faster than Bitcoin and has lower fees than Bitcoin. Therefore, you can see Litecoin payment on a lot of forums and GPT sites.

I think they look at the popularity and also fee and this is why most GPT websites don't pay through Paypal

I think location is a factor that determines the payment system a site might decide to use. For instance, Canada doesn't support Binance. If the admin is resident in such a place, that platform can't be adopted on the site.

With the growing number of payment platforms available for GTP sites to choose from, it's crucial to understand what influences their decision-making process. Is it the fees charged by the platform, the level of security offered, the availability of local payment options, or something else entirely?

For instance, why did postbucks decide to be paying with Litecoin as against Bitcoin. What do you believe is the most significant determinant of payment platforms chosen by GTP sites, and why do you think so?
I think this depends on the payment method that they prefer most and also because of the transaction fees.

These days most of these websites are paying through crypto and I feel most prefer that too as the payments can be processed at low amount and the fee is also low

These days most of these websites are paying through crypto and I feel most prefer that too as the payments can be processed at low amount and the fee is also low
Some of them are still paying through PayPal but I feel cryptocurrency is far better than PayPal

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back