What's new

Which Cryptocurrency?!

DaniD

Apr 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello, I wonder which is the most profitable cryptocurrency if some one invest in now?
As a friend told me that Bitcoin now is not profitable and its prices are not reliable. I am asking about other cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Ether, Doge... etc
And also what is the most profitable cryptocurrency if I decide to build a farming rig?
Whats your ideas?

LBRY and you make money without invest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I wonder which is the most profitable cryptocurrency if some one invest in now?
As a friend told me that Bitcoin now is not profitable and its prices are not reliable. I am asking about other cryptocurrencies such as Monero, Ether, Doge... etc
And also what is the most profitable cryptocurrency if I decide to build a farming rig?
Whats your ideas?
The Bitcoin halving happens roughly every 4 years and every time it has happened the price has gone up.

1588334112174.png

The next halving happens in 10 days and you can already see that the price is going up as a result of people who think they can profit are investing (the price is over $9000 at the time of writing compared to $6000 a month ago). Who knows if the price is going up this time, but I think it's worth investing.

Mining hasn't been profitable for a long time. You should try investing instead, or perhaps build something that can earn you a passive income.

EDIT: Does your friend think fiat currency is more reliable?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dot
How do you make money without having to invest into it?
You get paid for using their website. A few examples: publish a video, view videos made by others, inviting other people, etc..

You cant tell for sure which cryptocurrency is the most profitabile right now, because there could be a coin that has a 10x growth in 3 days but no one knows about it. So, just try to invest in coins with a good project, good team and that already is on the market for a couple of months.

Reactions: Dot
My focus right now is in earning the HIVE. And then convert the HIVE platform earning into the BTC. I know many people who choose to use the cryptocurrency like HIVE and they don't want to use the STEEM anymore. And in such context I hope I wish to use HIVE as long as it meets my goals.

You cant tell for sure which cryptocurrency is the most profitabile right now, because there could be a coin that has a 10x growth in 3 days but no one knows about it. So, just try to invest in coins with a good project, good team and that already is on the market for a couple of months.
Is it better to invest in new coins pull out and then keep investing in new so youre profiting?

As I stated elsewhere, I wouldnt invest in bitcoin now because governments around the world are viewing it with suspicion and some has gone to the extent of cracking down on those investing in bitcoins.

But, if Libra comes out, which is a bitcoin by Facebook, I believe that it will be safe to invest in it as it is being backed by some major companies that can turn the tide in their favour.

These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world. ...
  • Bitcoin (BTC) ...
  • Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  • Litecoin (LTC) ...
  • Ethereum (ETH) ...
  • Binance Coin (BNB) ...
  • Tron (TRX) ...
  • Chainlink (LINK)

Well no matter which crypto you chose, you have to wait and be patient while holding them.
Its all depends, If you want to invest for long term ( 2 or 3 years ). Then i will prefer you Bitcoin. While in trading or gambling you can chose the alt coins like
"Ethereum". "Doge Coins" etc.

Pi coin might have a big impact in the world of crypto this next following year, I am also looking forward to it open up to the markets!

DOGE is the best right now you can buy it at 19 sat and sell it later at 30 - 40 sat bitcoin also is good to invest but for the long term
maybe for years however there is also BNB and TRIX they can go more higher in the future

To invest presently, I would suggest trying one or more of the cheap altcoins that you can either hold or trade on short term and make some profits. Consider doge and tron.

there is many newcomers crypto and looks that will have a big impact and influence in the near future as Wesa Token, Pi which is an app (you can download and start reserve it and many also..)

The Binance cryptocurrency also known as BNB is actually the most profitable cryptocurrency to invest in right now going by it's current performance in the cryptocurrency market. There is no other cryptocurrency that can contests with this coin in it's performance for this year.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back