What's new

Which crypto investment option is your preferred choice??

Companies are looking for your answers. They are ready to pay. Your answers help to make products and services better. And it is fun to answer.

Any cryptocurrency that is holdl in a wallet and it is inactive is useless because it can't fetch reward. Nowadays people want value for their money and that is why they engage in so many ways to make money from their coins such as staking , liquidity provision and yield farming.

Of the three options listed, I will go with hodling and trading. These are the two ways I have been handling my cryptocurrency investment and trading patterns for a long time now

For now, holding is my most preferred method of investment. This is because I don't know much about trading and staking. But I have been taking time to learn trading and I hope to use it to earn soon.
At the present moment, holding and waiting for the crypto currency coin to rise is the best way of investment, if you decided to invest out, the gain wont be enough, thats why i prefer holding.

I prefer holding. Since the beginning of 2021, when ever I receive payment in the forum of crypto currency, I withdraw 25-30 percent to pay bills and I store remaining on my wallet I am planning to hold for a long time.
You are right and I like your choice. It is the safest of all forms of crypto currency investment that exist. But it is only for those that have patience. There is no way that you will by a coin from the top crypto currency like bitcoin, etherium and more that the price will not rise. Even if it takes a year or more.

Ever since the current dip in the cryptocurrency prices have already tried as much as I can to buy more bitcoin and I'm still looking at more opportunity to buy more because I believe that is going to appreciate.

Hodl is the safest in my own opinion and depending on how long you are willing to hodl, you can't lose while holding. But staking is really cool cos you earn from returns and also from the value increase of the coins you are holding.
Holding for long is for investors who probably are not into trading likewise staking... its a decision of individual to choose but still each have it own level of risk.

Well to me I think trading and hodl is the best for me. I can make trades based on vital information or also decide to hodl for a long time some coin I think might be promising.

Almost all crypto investors and traders almost do the same option to get passive income with long-term crypto holding, staking and P2P lending crypto. while trading in my opinion should be more active, and need preparation before starting. I like all those options even if it's just a small amount of crypto.

Holding for a long time is my preferred choice with crypto currency. I think this is the bets option for me because I want to hold until crypto currencies become legal in my home country.

When it comes to crypto, their are varieties of ways to earn money with it. You just have to master the ones that suit on your plans, and focus your attention to drive profit. I prefer three options to earn rewards around Cryptocurrency.

* To holdl my coins for long term

*Staking

* And trading etc.

Which one do you prefer??
Definitely it's gonna be cryptocurrency trading for me because it's where my biggest strength lies in cryptocurrency. I have been earning well from trades.

Definitely it's gonna be cryptocurrency trading for me because it's where my biggest strength lies in cryptocurrency. I have been earning well from trades.
That's absolutely cool, that you've did overed crypto trading as a means of earning online. I'm simply trading and learning at same time to become an expert around the crypto investment world.

I like all the cryptocurrency investment ranging from holding to staking etc. However, I prefer trading. This is what I do the most and I think it's the best.

That's absolutely cool, that you've did overed crypto trading as a means of earning online. I'm simply trading and learning at same time to become an expert around the crypto investment world.
Seriously cryptocurrency trading is the best part that we cannot tell a joke because you have to decide when you want to throw it and when you don't want to trade and can also control how you lose your money in any trade that you are involved in.

Seriously cryptocurrency trading is the best part that we cannot tell a joke because you have to decide when you want to throw it and when you don't want to trade and can also control how you lose your money in any trade that you are involved in.
You're correct. One that has self discipline can go far in making profit on cryptocurrency. Since such person doesn't trade often, nor rush in to the market without drafting route to earn dividends.

The best and good way to make money via crypto now is to hold; spot a good coin with potential (might be difficult though), invest and wait for a period of time (minimum six months for me) before you can assess the value and think of further holding or selling.

I like all the cryptocurrency investment ranging from holding to staking etc. However, I prefer trading. This is what I do the most and I think it's the best.
When it comes to staking, I do not really know much about how it works. I have heard some persons talk about staking, if I may ask how does staking works exactly?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back