What's new

Which crypto investment option is your preferred choice??

There was a time I was trading but then I couldn't combine it with my offline work because of the stress and constant checking of trade, I have to quit it because I see it seems to require you to consider it as the only employment

I prefer to hold the cryptocurrency on a long time in order to make profit in the future. The reason is that I am very bad at cryptocurrency trading as I don't know how to read chart and search for signal

There is actually mining too ,but the one I prefer is trading, you are able to buy and sell out different coin and currencies and make profit which could happen at any point in time

Given the fact that I do not seem to have enough time to continue monitoring prices, I always opt for a long term investment most times

Hodl is the safest in my own opinion and depending on how long you are willing to hodl, you can't lose while holding. But staking is really cool cos you earn from returns and also from the value increase of the coins you are holding.
That is the same strategy i love using in the market,this option for me is good for me in the sense that i will be holding my cryptocurency for as long as i want,and can possibly withdraw anytime the price increases.

There was a time I was trading but it was so stressful that I have to quit trading and focus on investment, I believe investment is just the best for people that have an opportunity and it is easier for you to invest than to trade because you can invest in cryptocurrency without having an understanding of cryptocurrency.

I have always like short-term trading because holding the coin for a long-term might not be that profitable. This is because the coin can fluctuate by the passage of time. However, the value surges for short time and this is why short-term trading is very profitable, according to me.

Although, i l haven't personally done any transaction involving crypto currencies, i think from what i've heard about crypto currencies, i would prefer holding coin for long term then trading it.

There are really so many crypto coins in the market these days that one can take advantage of. Personally, I just hold some few coins to get some profits when necessary. I am still trying to increase my portfolio. And I don't hold for long as I am operating a short term investment at the moment.

Choosing the kind of crypto currency investment I prefer between the listed options above, I prefer holding my crypto currency coin for an long time for it to skyrocket and sells it for a tangible amount later.

You can make money with cryptocurrency by becoming an exchanger. you buy cryptocurrency blue from the local users and send it at higher price to the international users. I have a friend who is making full-time income doing this.

My most preferred option is to consider long terms, but this is usually after I have made sure to consider and learn everything expected of me first to avoid issues.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back