What's new

Which crypto has the highest potential for the long term?

In the last bull run we saw many cryptos pumped but what about the next pump... Which cryptos will have big returns?

Anything that is happening with cryptocurrency is directly linked to what is going on with bitcoin because if bitcoin is going up, every other coin will most likely go up and the same thing is going to happen if bitcoin is going down in price.

Cryptocurrencies with large market capitalizations and established track records include Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). These cryptocurrencies have been in the market for a significant amount of time and have a relatively high level of adoption.

Cryptocurrencies with large market capitalizations and established track records include Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH). These cryptocurrencies have been in the market for a significant amount of time and have a relatively high level of adoption.

It is actually the reason why whenever I hear anyone saying that bitcoin is going to crash tomorrow, I will keep on laughing at a person because the person don't really understand how far bitcoin have come over the years when it comes to being a sustainable cryptocurrency.

You really can't say that there's a coin that you're completely sure will do well in the future as all we can do is to make the best guess possible. Well, I have studied the Binance coin and also invested in it and it's really a potential coin.

You really can't say that there's a coin that you're completely sure will do well in the future as all we can do is to make the best guess possible. Well, I have studied the Binance coin and also invested in it and it's really a potential coin.

Binance Coin BNB looked very solid as a good project which we saw it appreciated up to $686.31 that was recorded on May 10, 2021. Ever since then, there was speculation the coin will reach $1,000 but it all but crashed back down to $200+ now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back