What's new

Which crypto currency should I chose??

It depends of the period you wanna invest in. Is it for a longer period? Buy Doge coin, Usdt, Sol, Algo or make your finding and buy your desire. This will help you a lot.

A lot of people chose to invest on Bitcoin but currently with the price of Bitcoin on the rise the best coin to invest are coins with small value but has good potential of rising

Bitcoin is always the to invest on anytime. With the current price of Bitcoin you can still invest on it and get a good returns. If you have enough money I suggest you invest on Bitcoin.

Hello to all of you I am looking for advice of the best cryptocurrency to invest in these Covid-19 times. Any free advice will be well regarded thanks to all of you!!!

I'm not knowledgeable in the field but at the beginning I invested a lot of money in doge, I still have a stack of doge, I'm waiting for it to grow so I can withdraw. otherwise I did not invest in anything.

Most of the crypto currency coin in the market are good to invest in but you need to do a thorough research in order to get a good coin to invest in during the pandemic, litecoin and ethereum are worth investing.

if you have some money to risk choose bitcoin when you think are the lowest and wait to Covid 19 disapper and than you cand sell maybe at 3x of value
Yes bitcoin is currently the base crypto coin and its rate is increasing on a daily basis, I believe even now if one invest in this coin he will definitely earn passive income within short time.

I am not buying BNB but I think this is a profitable investment for long term as well as short term. Binance is the creator of BNB, and Binance is world's largest crypto exchange with more than 13 million users world wide.

There are really so many crypto currency coming into the market on a daily basis and they have different potentials. I don't think it is that easy to just point out that some particular crypto are the best because of the volatility nature of coins. To me, any crypto that I can profit from at a particular time is the best for me because I don't know what happens the next minutes.

I think you must choose big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, etc when it comes to trading. I do not like Shibu coins or some other coins that have very low value, despite the fact that they have gained much value. My exchange does not support these coins either.

I think I will prefer to take Bitcoin, because it's well known wide world. It's one of the oldest cryptocurrency by business people, in trading we know when it increase it means profit and when it reduce it means loss.

The best crypto currency remain the btc. Invest in it of you have the money. You should note that it could be volatile too. And if you want short term, it is the best coin too.
Like we all know , the best crypto currency right now is bitcoin and investors are making it real big in the crypto world but i prefer investing in litecoin because it has great future.

The best cryptocurrency to put your money on is the CRO. I have watched the coin very closely and I discovered that it would definitely be one of the best coin to consider recently.

As a beginner in the crypto currency exchange trading market it would be really wise for you to stick to the top 50 coin on your exchange platforms or the more popular coins as they are quite safe and stable.

I hope you have gain in any cryptocurrency you have Invested on. It will depend on what you want , but this is even the best time for you to invest because the market is bearish.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back