What's new

Which crypto currency should I chose??

I think you should go for ripple because it has the lowest transaction fee in cryptocurrency and this is one of the cryptocurrency that was used during the time of lockdown for transaction because of its low gas fee. Ripple is good and litecoins.

Depends on how much you are willing to invest. If you want to invest just $100 you won't benefit much by investing in bitcoin or ethereum, you will have to choose something like doge.
presently now I will see if you want to make choices on cryptocurrency you should choose Bitcoin and ethirum because they are the two popular cryptocurrency presently now in the market.

Have it in mind that crypto currency are very volatile and at such risky. It's advisable to buy low and sell it once the value has increased T
This is the strategy that is involved in the trading of cryptocurrency because you will have to buy the coin at a low price and sell them off when the price has gone high.

Most importantly you need to study the trend and know which coin will make you rich.. there are alot of coins there but you need to be careful in picking one not to loose your money

I think you just need to look for a cryptocurrency that has good use case. But most importantly you should be opened to the fact that cryptocurrency is very Volatile and that anything can happen at anytime .

Right now the market is very shaky and very volatile so I will not even advise you to invest in any one right now. I have also found out that you can very well consider coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

There are different coin you invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business. You can choose to invest in Bitcoin but it will be better to invest in altcoin like Ethereum, chz, BNB and ada

There are different coin you invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business. You can choose to invest in Bitcoin but it will be better to invest in altcoin like Ethereum, chz, BNB and ada
Good coins you have mentioned they have good use case, I have invested and made gains from though except for CHz that I have no knowledge on.

Keeping and buying coins depends on the current market. You don't want to buy a coin that is sold high right now. So if you have noticed a low coin, you can buy and sell when it's high. So it's not only BTC

As of me I will like you to chose crypto like ripples and doge coin this are the cheapest that someone can afford and that can be the best coins in time come. Invisting in those coin can be of a great profit for you.

I'll advise anyone now to hold Dogecoin, tron, Litecoin. Those coins seem the most stable right now especially tron, almost everyone wants to change his coin to tron and use it in transaction

Finding the best coin to buy and keep is not always easy. You have to make proper research into virtually every coin to see which is good to buy at the moment. Then you have to hope it does it fall again.

Their are multiple of the coins in the coin marketcap list which any trader can choose and invest in. If you want to invest look wisely and check for their last days supply level, and use cases.

There are different coin you can invest into in the crypto currency exchange Business. Some of them are Ethereum, ADA, SXP and binance coin. If you have money you can buy any of those coin

The most common and reliable coin that you'll have peace of mind with is Bitcoin. Of you want more returns, then it's not the best to be honest. Low market cap altcoins are your best bet in this case.

Hello to all of you I am looking for advice of the best cryptocurrency to invest in these Covid-19 times. Any free advice will be well regarded thanks to all of you!!!
The best crypto currency to invest o cannot be predicted. But there are some coin that I have choose to invest on which are bianace coin and tron

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back