What's new

Which crypto currency should I chose??

During this period it's litecoin for me. The coin have been showing promise since the start of this year. Litecoin or dogecoin is the best to invest in for now.

I believe is proper you make investigations fir your self to know how legit it is or scamming because someone can tell you it is legit while not.

In these pandemic times, a new cryptocurrency emerged from the ashes and it's now the best cryptocurrency that anyone can currently invest in and get a high return on their investment. This cryptocurrency is called BNB.

Concerning which crypto currency should an individual choose. Well, there are some of the crypto currency coin presently that are making some massive rise in their market value. Coins like ethereum, Bitcoin, litecoin, Doge. You can find one at interest and invest into it

Now that your post has gotten up to a year now since you made this request, i think if you are still interested in wanting to make a choice on which cryptocurrency to invest in, I think you should put in bitcoin. Because it will certainly keep rising

I suggest you should invest in bitcoin you buy when the price is low and you sell it when the price is high, do to make profit from the investment.

There is no coin that's not tradable on cryptocurrencies. You have to go with the one with highest volatility of you want to trade and while keeping coins, consider the ones with lowest volatility.

When it comes to crypto, I just stick with the popular coins that I have a bit of confidence in. They are bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin and ripple. May dabble with the others in the future.
A lot has happended concerning the prices and movements of major cryptocurency going into 2021.The price of BTC has greatly appriciate to a great extent and it will now require huge amount of cash to invest.LTC is another crypto that has the potential to grow,and it has a low fee transaction.

Hello to all of you I am looking for advice of the best cryptocurrency to invest in these Covid-19 times. Any free advice will be well regarded thanks to all of you!!!
To be honest right now it seems that cryptocurrency coins are taking a Downward Spiral which actually provides you with a great opportunity to buy cryptocurrency as well. I think that you should look into bitcoin, dogecoin, ltc and ripple as these seem to have great futures in teh coming weeks based on analysts.

A lot has happended concerning the prices and movements of major cryptocurency going into 2021.The price of BTC has greatly appriciate to a great extent and it will now require huge amount of cash to invest.LTC is another crypto that has the potential to grow,and it has a low fee transaction.
I agree with you. I remember swapping my bitcoin into litecoin for movement across wallets because of those fees. LTC would be my choice after xrp where fees are concerned.

Hello to all of you I am looking for advice of the best cryptocurrency to invest in these Covid-19 times. Any free advice will be well regarded thanks to all of you!!!
Most of the crypto currency is not stable , they are just fluctuating and i dont really know which one is adviseable to invest in,but currently I prefer to invest in litecoin.

At this rate with the way the cryptocurrencies market are looking right now, I will advise you hold up a bit on buying or investing on any of the cryptocurrencies. Because the market is looking unpredictable right now.

Well there are lots of options one could choose from when it come to crypto trading, Bitcoin seems to be at the forefront but they are also lots of good coins too like ethereum, doge too is making huge waves at the moment and there is litecoin also

There are several cryptocurrencies out there that is worth investing on. I always go for the low value cryptocurrencies because when the price rises you can make triple or even more than quadruple of your investment.

If you're just joining cryptocurrency market and you're looking for which coin to trade with, I'll suggest you choose any of xrp, dogecoin or Litecoin. These coins I have studied for quite some time now and found them to be reliable, simple and very economical to trade.

They are lots to buy they are lots of new ones you can get and own at available values but alot are already neglecting the buying of the big ones they are buying the smaller coins.

Personally I will suggest you invest heavily on shit coins then consider to invest on etherium, doge coin, Ada, Ripple and litcoin , I have studied them and they have huge potential.

I won't advice anyone to invest into xrp, because I once read in a PDF that xrp s one 3dollars meanwhile those that invested into xrp are yet to make profit after years upon years.

It will be difficult to advise you on the particular cryptocurrency that you should invest in. Before you invest, take your time to study many cryptocurrencies and choose the one that you think is better for you.
In my study and also based on the posts in forums that I read every day it is still the Bitcoin that is the best to invest in. Maybe because of the long time holders of Bitcoin that it has the support of the community. When the price sank due to the China ban the Bitcoin is now recovering beautifully.

Depends on how much you are willing to invest. If you want to invest just $100 you won't benefit much by investing in bitcoin or ethereum, you will have to choose something like doge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back