What's new

Which crypto currency should I chose??

Hello to all of you I am looking for advice of the best cryptocurrency to invest in these Covid-19 times. Any free advice will be well regarded thanks to all of you!!!

To be honest now days these cryptocurrency are confusing me, i dont know if you watched BTC the last 2 weeks it dropped down from 8,000$ to 3,400$ in one day then went up to 6,000$.

It not in consistency rhythm now due to the Covid-19 virus≥

To be honest now days these cryptocurrency are confusing me, i dont know if you watched BTC the last 2 weeks it dropped down from 8,000$ to 3,400$ in one day then went up to 6,000$.

It not in consistency rhythm now due to the Covid-19 virus≥

Buy low, sell high. I don't know whether Bitcoin will fall below $6000 or if it'll continue to increase in price in the following weeks, but I'm pretty sure that it will recover in the long run. The same applies to much of the rest of the market. You shouldn't use me as a financial advisor, but I think it's a good idea to purchase Bitcoin now.

Buy low, sell high. I don't know whether Bitcoin will fall below $6000 or if it'll continue to increase in price in the following weeks, but I'm pretty sure that it will recover in the long run. The same applies to much of the rest of the market. You shouldn't use me as a financial advisor, but I think it's a good idea to purchase Bitcoin now.

I hope so@ i alreay bought some let hope it will go back like summer 2018 when it hit 21,000$ each lol

I hope so@ i alreay bought some let hope it will go back like summer 2018 when it hit 21,000$ each lol
Yeah, I usually hold for a long time and last year I got lucky: I bought when the price was $4000 and sold when it hit $10000. I didn't invest much but it's still 150%!

if you have some money to risk choose bitcoin when you think are the lowest and wait to Covid 19 disapper and than you cand sell maybe at 3x of value

There is a lot of good cryptocurrencies that you can invest on like BTC - BNB - ETH - DOGE right now those are the best options
each of this coins has a high chance to go more higher

I think Btc is really profitable crypto during the pandemic, before this last, the price of Btc was only 5000-6000$ but now it's near than 14000$

I made +300$ profits before a few months from trading it

When it comes to crypto, I just stick with the popular coins that I have a bit of confidence in. They are bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin and ripple. May dabble with the others in the future.

I think bitcoin would be great for the future investment, but i can't say anything before the Christmas and New Year. I think People may use their bitcoin just to celebrate the event which can affect on the bitcoin price and market. Same thing happen in 2017, We saw highly crash in the market which took the bitcoin price from $20,00 to $7,000. Its a highly volatile coins so i can't say anything

Bitcoin is good coin to invest on, due to insane prices of Bitcoin and if you can't afford it, try ETHEREUM,TRON, XLR and LITECOIN.

When you are about to invest in cryptocurrency I believe it is better for you to choose a coin that has more demands in the marketplace and also it is good for you to choose a coin with high rate

For me I will advise you choose bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the most popular and also most appreciating in the cryptocurrency market.

Hello to all of you I am looking for advice of the best cryptocurrency to invest in these Covid-19 times. Any free advice will be well regarded thanks to all of you!!!
If you can actually take the risks and bear it, I will advise you to go for bitcoin. This is the coin that normally determines the prices of other coins which people do not really know.

There is really no great advice you can be given on cryptocurrency. It fluctuates, what one will think will be a great investment might not be and vice versa.

Choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in depends on the market flow at the moment and in the nearest future, you should watch closely on the different digital coins first before making your decision.

I think its better to invest on different varies of crypto currency instead of choosing just one. The best and affordable crypto to invest on now is ripple

It will be difficult to advise you on the particular cryptocurrency that you should invest in. Before you invest, take your time to study many cryptocurrencies and choose the one that you think is better for you.

The best crypto currency remain the btc. Invest in it of you have the money. You should note that it could be volatile too. And if you want short term, it is the best coin too.

Have it in mind that crypto currency are very volatile and at such risky. It's advisable to buy low and sell it once the value has increased

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back