What's new

Which crypto currency exchange platform is the best

I feel coinbase because Binance has a fee of 30% if you wanna sell your crypto. So yeah I think coinbase is the best exchanger for me. Theres different opinions as everyone likes different exchanges.

Personally, I believe that Coinbase is very good as well. Although, I didn't like what they did to my friend recently. They put his fund on hold for 2 days for one silly excuse. I have never had that experience with using Binance.

Personally, I believe that Coinbase is very good as well. Although, I didn't like what they did to my friend recently. They put his fund on hold for 2 days for one silly excuse. I have never had that experience with using Binance.
I have been a coinbase user for more than 2 years and such a thing has never happened to me, maybe it was just an administrative error since errors happen, anyway coinbase is a good exchange, but not the best if you ask me, for me the best Is kraken exchange but for you binance, everyone has their preferences

I have been a coinbase user for more than 2 years and such a thing has never happened to me, maybe it was just an administrative error since errors happen, anyway coinbase is a good exchange, but not the best if you ask me, for me the best Is kraken exchange but for you binance, everyone has their preferences

This was what he told me that happened with his Coinbase. Apparently, it was through PayPal that he funded the account and that's why they put it on hold.

According to him - "He advised me that PayPal transactions are instant, and I receive the funds immediately. But the first $10 transaction I made, there was an 8 day hold. He told me to try the $5 one, so I did, and there's a hold for another 8 days on the measly $5 amount."

He was very pissed with the whole event.

This was what he told me that happened with his Coinbase. Apparently, it was through PayPal that he funded the account and that's why they put it on hold.

According to him - "He advised me that PayPal transactions are instant, and I receive the funds immediately. But the first $10 transaction I made, there was an 8 day hold. He told me to try the $5 one, so I did, and there's a hold for another 8 days on the measly $5 amount."

He was very pissed with the whole event.
Of course, then it's Paypal's fault, they held my first Paypal transaction for 21 days too, in other cases they hold it for 8 days or less, it depends on several factors, I don't think Coinbase has anything to do with it honestly.

Of course, then it's Paypal's fault, they held my first Paypal transaction for 21 days too, in other cases they hold it for 8 days or less, it depends on several factors, I don't think Coinbase has anything to do with it honestly.

Seriously, PayPal is a big JERK! They will frustrate you in ways that you can never imagine. I couldn't believe it when he told me that happened with his account and I'm like okay, how do we fix it? I had to send me him another cryptocurrency from my Binance and they still put it on hold with the reason that his previous one's are on hold.

Seriously, PayPal is a big JERK! They will frustrate you in ways that you can never imagine. I couldn't believe it when he told me that happened with his account and I'm like okay, how do we fix it? I had to send me him another cryptocurrency from my Binance and they still put it on hold with the reason that his previous one's are on hold.
It is true that Paypal is too bureaucratic, that is why I use it very sporadically, If they want to come after you, they will do so and retain your money for no apparent reason. I remember when Paypal was the complete opposite and worked perfectly and with super fast transactions, more than 10 years ago, everything has changed with them

It is true that Paypal is too bureaucratic, that is why I use it very sporadically, If they want to come after you, they will do so and retain your money for no apparent reason. I remember when Paypal was the complete opposite and worked perfectly and with super fast transactions, more than 10 years ago, everything has changed with them

They have just become very greedy and difficult with how they manage the company. In the beginning, they were all cool with trying to get more customers because that's what all businesses do in the early stages of their business. Once they have balanced, they will become an arse like PayPal have become.

Paypal is a centralized payment provider, it is subject to various jurisdictions. Since it is based on the US and US laws are very strict when it comes to money laundering and illegal transactions, therefore, Paypal always tightens the users, especially non-US users. If you have used centralized exchanges, you will also be subject to multiple rules

The best cryptocurrency exchange platform can vary depending on your specific needs and location. Some popular and reputable options include Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, and Bitstamp.

Paypal is a centralized payment provider, it is subject to various jurisdictions. Since it is based on the US and US laws are very strict when it comes to money laundering and illegal transactions, therefore, Paypal always tightens the users, especially non-US users. If you have used centralized exchanges, you will also be subject to multiple rules

Yeah, that's very correct about how PayPal does their business especially non verified US PayPal accounts. I believe that all these their strict measures will soon soon come to an end because of they decision to now launch a stable coin. They can't operate their stable coin transactions the same way they do with their PayPal funds I assume. What do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back