What's new

Which brand of smartphone do you like the most???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I have been a fan of SAMSUNGS & SONY XPERIA's brands since I started using smartphones, I find these two brands great because they aren't complex to use and besides they have been one of the best smartphone for a very long time. Which brand of smartphone do you like the most???

You see many people with Apple products today because many believe it is the cellphone used now, but I prefer Smartphones any time, just give me Samsung or Sony Xperia.

Samsung Galaxies over all because of their cameras but I noticed that the shutter speed is not as good as it once was. My older s7 model takes pictures very fast without blurring but my newer one, almost always get blurring when taking pictures of my cats.

But mine takes pictures very fast too without blurring, or have you tampered with the settings or something??

Except for a couple of months, I have always used Samsung phones, from a dial-pad handset to the current smartphone, I have always used Samsung and I am a fan of Samsung. It is a big brand and offers multiple handsets for the buyers.

People always go with the trend and fashion just maybe to feel belong but as for me I don't have taste on phones just something that will fit my specifications.

I actually really like Samsung technology and I might have bought this smartphone with pleasure, but since I had experience using Android phones, I know all their disadvantages, especially the fact that inexpensive models start to work slowly very soon. Therefore, objectively, I now use aion and will buy a Samsung above the s22 series so that it works quickly and for a long time

My love for phone brand is in ranking order. 1. samsung 2. Oppo. 3. Google Pixel 4. Hauwei.

I have used Vivo, Samsung, Realme, and Xiaomi. But I never used an iPhone. Even though I had bad experiences with every Android phone brand I have user used I will choose Xiaomi among them because Xiaomi phones are often cheaper than Samsung phones and packed with more features.

Of all the brands of smartphones that I have tested and used, the brand that I liked the most is Samsung, I think it has very good value for money and in recent years they have improved their devices a lot, so much so that some models are for my taste, superior to the iPhones of the same category.

I'm an Apple person. I still have an iPod, iPad, and iPhone on my desk.

I also have an old Android tablet, Android emulator for PC, and I've used my boyfriend's android phone. That ecosystem has left me unimpressed. However, I've been using Apple mobile products for over a decade, so I think I am suffering from usage bias.

The Apple app store strikes me as more quality, but the Android phones are easier to navigate and use. Using Apple requires a learning curve, you end up Googling more things with Apple to find things in settings than you do with Android. It's less intuitive. But once it is learned, you end up with a better experience - or at least it feels that way due to the IKEA effect. It's a lot of psychological manipulation.

I think the Android ecosystem has a lot of potential to live up to, and it will emerge as the superior choice when Apple starts declining the way the Microsoft did.

I personally like Samsung smartphones the most. They offer a wide range of options, excellent build quality, and innovative features. Their devices consistently deliver a great user experience, from their stunning displays and powerful processors to their reliable cameras and long-lasting batteries.

I rather use Samsung over Apple because I know it better and I believe it has better quality and it is also cheaper.
Now Apple is seems as quality smartphone among society but I have heard that with the time the company damages the old versions so people buy the newer and that triggers me I don't like such ways and definitely not supporting it.
When I buy something I want to know that it will be stable for a long time so it will be worth my money.

Pixel because it's one of the few that allows you to unlock the bootloader and flash a custom OS.

I flashed Graphene OS on mine but there's also Lineage and Calyx.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back