What's new

Which Affiliate Marketing Method Has Worked for You?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you're looking to make money through affiliate marketing, you need the right platform to promote your affiliate products. You also need to build a huge fan following where you are doing affiliate marketing. Interested in diving into the world of affiliate marketing, here is a list of some top platforms to consider:

Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
TikTok
YouTube
Tumblr
WordPress
Blogspot
Self-Hosted Website/Blog
Email Marketing

Do you do affiliate marketing? Which platform has helped you to generate sales?

I did affiliate marketing for a stint, but the only $25 payment I got from it was from Twitter/X, which seems to be the best platform for that as you get a lot of users to look at your links fast.

Generally the combination of Twitter and blog seems to be best for affiliate marketing, while affiliate links in YouTube descriptions can also perform well if your YouTube channel is already successful. For example, gardening YouTubes have affiliate links to garden tools and woodworking YouTubers have links to woodworking tools.

I have done affiliate marketing on multiple platforms, including Twitter. Since twitter is good for short form content and links, it is easier to get clicks on your links on Twitter compared to other sites as long as you share content that your audience is interested in. Blog is also a good platform for affiliate marketing if you review affiliate products and get organic traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back