Where you can sell pre-written articles

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
There are marketplaces where you can sell pre-written articles . This could be executed on marketplaces like Constant Content, Dot Writer, and eTXT. As long as you have $10 in your account, these platforms let you request payment and earn up to 80% of the selling price.

I have heard about Constant Content but the other two I have not heard of so I am going to check them out as soon as I have a minute. At the moment I am trying to better my article writing skills as I feel like I am somewhat out of practice, especially for the bigger worded articles that some people want.

It's worth mentioning that some of these sites allow you to create and sell original content in addition to pre-written ones. Also, there may be platforms other than those listed above where you can sell pre-written material.

I have tried constant content in the past but I was not accepted then. The reason for declining my request then was not provided. And since then I have not tried to join. Actually, sell pre written articles is not really common. What if nobody need the articles you have written.

I have sold articles through constant content. I did not sell a lot of articles but I have managed to sell articles for a good price. However, these days it is really difficult to sell pre written articles.

I have friends that have been able to sell articles on constant content. You can also sell your articles on forum promotion to blog owners who want articles on their blogs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back