What's new

Where to confirm longest paying HYIP schemes

I have seen a Hyip running away after being active for almost six years. I was quite shocked to see that. This shows that Hyips are not reliable at all and they may become a scam at a certain time.
that is one of the major reason it is not advisable to invest in such kind of platforms. Some of them can last for a long time and when a lot people have trusted them, they will run away with all the Investments.

that is one of the major reason it is not advisable to invest in such kind of platforms. Some of them can last for a long time and when a lot people have trusted them, they will run away with all the Investments.
People who choose to invest on high yield investment programs are throwing away their money because they knew full well that the program will not last for a long time because it will definitely crash.

People who choose to invest on high yield investment programs are throwing away their money because they knew full well that the program will not last for a long time because it will definitely crash.
only a few of them who are lucky will benefit from such schemes but over 90% will lose their money. Yhat is why it is not advisable to invest in such kind of website because they can run away at anytime.

only a few of them who are lucky will benefit from such schemes but over 90% will lose their money. Yhat is why it is not advisable to invest in such kind of website because they can run away at anytime.
It is true that larger percentage of the people will lose their money into this type of program and it is not encouraging to embark on investment in high yield investment programs because it will end up in a scam at the end of the day.

Hyips that pay for long always have low returns, though higher than most other investment methods. You can use a monitor or forums like BMF that have a section for them. Though you should be careful to check when the hyip started, you don't want to invest late when it is closing down.

Hyips that pay for long always have low returns, though higher than most other investment methods. You can use a monitor or forums like BMF that have a section for them. Though you should be careful to check when the hyip started, you don't want to invest late when it is closing down.
I have come across a huge number of them on BMF because the section for hyip schemes on BMF is flooded with a lot of them and one could approach the platform to be teased on the hyip programs that has been in existence for long and still paying.

It is true that larger percentage of the people will lose their money into this type of program and it is not encouraging to embark on investment in high yield investment programs because it will end up in a scam at the end of the day.
Yeah, the downside about the platform is that nobody knows when they will crash. So it is actually a risky thing for you to put your money into it. A lot of people who are looking for quick money usually do that.

No
One of the longest paying hyip program is seen on HYIP monitor because it is a platform that has proven to be genuine when it comes to confirmong the legitimacy of hyip schemes
Nothing about high yield investment program is legit, they are all built not to last on the long run, so it is better not to waste your time and such Platforms as they would fail you in the end
No
One of the longest paying hyip program is seen on HYIP monitor because it is a platform that has proven to be genuine when it comes to confirmong the legitimacy of hyip schemes
Nothing about high yield investment program is legit, they are all built not to last on the long run, so it is better not to waste your time and such Platforms as they would fail you in the end

HYIP was the first my try to earn with investment in Internet but all of them was scam, then i found a site that paid in crypto and in 2017 it was interesting, i thought it scam but in 2022 i notice that it still works i wanted to invest again but in a few month it scammed so every HYIP scammed scamming and will scam)

It is much better to invest money somewhere else. This is because Hyips will always scam you and you will end up losing a huge sum of money. It is much better to invest somewhere else.

It is much better to invest money somewhere else. This is because Hyips will always scam you and you will end up losing a huge sum of money. It is much better to invest somewhere else.
It is even better to eat the money or spend it on things like clothes, new gadget, vacation or anything that would bring you pleasure or comfort, rather going to give to hyip platforms

There's nothing that interest me in hyip. I know some of the hyip sites are legit but scam is rampant among hyip sites. I don't like sites that promise to pay people huge money for doing nothing.

There's nothing that interest me in hyip. I know some of the hyip sites are legit but scam is rampant among hyip sites. I don't like sites that promise to pay people huge money for doing nothing.
If you join HYIP investment programs don't expect to make a decent amount of money from it because it will land in scams at the end of the day.

If you join HYIP investment programs don't expect to make a decent amount of money from it because it will land in scams at the end of the day.
Probably, anybody who feels like venturing into such a website need to be very careful. They can do that with the amount of money they can easily let go so that if anything goes wrong they will not feel it much.

I really do not know where one can confirm the longest paying HYIP schemes. I'm really scared of these schemes and i try my best to avoid them because i do not want to be scammed of my money.

I really do not know where one can confirm the longest paying HYIP schemes. I'm really scared of these schemes and i try my best to avoid them because i do not want to be scammed of my money.
I am one of the people that have invested a lot of money in such kind of schemes and I also lost a lot of money. Of course, I have learnt my lessons and I wouldn't advise anyone to invest money in them again.

I am one of the people that have invested a lot of money in such kind of schemes and I also lost a lot of money. Of course, I have learnt my lessons and I wouldn't advise anyone to invest money in them again.
I think i have only invested in such kind of schemes once and i lost money. From that moment, i decided that i wasn't going to invest in these kind of schemes again.

one of the platforms I always use to check if a particular platform is legitimate or not is scamadviser. They always provide in-depth explanation and analysis.

After my series of bad experience with investing my money in Ponzi scheme which I ended up losing my hard earned money, I was introduced to making use of this platform to use it and confirm any website that I want to make use of when it comes to investments online and it has helped me so much.

The program is not safe and secure and I also think a website like gold Lister do give how long an hyip has been online despite this I won't recommend the program to anyone

I think there is a site called HYIP monitor that tracks paying and non paying HYIPs. This site provides information on HYIPs. However, I cannot vouch for the authenticity of this platform as I suspect the site might be promoting certain HYIPs because they have received money from the owners.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back