What's new

Where do you store your cryptocurrency?

once my portfolio grows I will probably buy a hardware wallet in order to be storing my cryptocurrencies for safety. Now I am still using online wallets and exchanges.

You can store even BCH or LTC at WebMoney payment system which seems as a limited wallet. Because other wallets accepts more cryptocurrency than them.
it is not advisable to store your cryptocurrency in such payment services. The reason is because anything can happen to them at any time. Someone recently said that he lost over $2000 in a perfect money wallet.

Right now, I'm using two crypto wallets to store my crypto assets: metamask and trust wallets. These wallets are user friendly to operate and have very strong safety features.

I am not someone who is so fond of physical wallet so I mostly use the online wallets or verified and trusted exchangers like ftx and kucoin
Same with me,because what i am trading on is not that much compared to what i will start looking for a cold wallet to save my assets,except the crypto is very large,then i will start considering cold wallet.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back