What's new

Where can i check new aidrops?

I think they are sites that carry out such functions And also there are alot of telegram groups as well that does this. But be careful, there are alot of scam airdrops as well

There are many ways to check airdrops but the problem is how to check the ones that are legit. There are many groups on telegram that promotes and advertised airdrops but most ended up to be scam.

New aidrops can be checked on airdrop dedicated platforms which are very many many online today. You can also simply google new airdrops to see more

Airdrops.io , airdropalert.com are some of the sites where you get the list of newly updated airdrops daily , also you can join telegram airdrop channels like AirdropNinja.

Where to check a new airdrops you can do that on telegram that you can join to get a newer airdrops and because there are a lot of it that mentioned in the airdrop.

Where to check a new airdrops you can do that on telegram that you can join to get a newer airdrops and because there are a lot of it that mentioned in the airdrop.
There are many telegram channels giving airdrop updates , and trying to promote their referral link, but only out of those 100 are legit unfortunately.

Apart from the PTC platforms, airdrop platforms are another place full with scam. After finishing their tedious task, you will still be asked to deposit money to claim what you have earned. And the deposited money is at risk too as there is the possibility of not paying you after depositing and no refund. It is just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Apart from the PTC platforms, airdrop platforms are another place full with scam. After finishing their tedious task, you will still be asked to deposit money to claim what you have earned. And the deposited money is at risk too as there is the possibility of not paying you after depositing and no refund. It is just my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Well from the little or no experience or knowledge I have about airdrops please correct me if I'm wrong but I think that joining their telegram group could be a good starting point.

There are lots of places one can check for airdrops, telegram being one of the major ones, now even I often get notified from binance now even about some airdrop listings.

Like you just mentioned , there are Many places online Where you can get free airdrops on the internet , one of it is by searching the internet to get airdrops, telegram is where you can get them.

There are several telegram airdrops in which you can join and start participating in so many Airdrops but you just have to be careful.

I've always asked this question too. Especially legit airdrop, all I keep seeing are telegram links and bots everywhere (which I can't fathom why telegram allows it) and that's definitely not the way to go. Though this great forum has proven it can be helpful too

I've always asked this question too. Especially legit airdrop, all I keep seeing are telegram links and bots everywhere (which I can't fathom why telegram allows it) and that's definitely not the way to go. Though this great forum has proven it can be helpful too
I wouldn't know if you have joined latoken with your verified KYC or coinmarketcap and airdrop.io. You will get legit Airdrops from these site

I don't know the reason why people like this airdrop. The time you are spending looking for the next new airdrop can be channel to something productive and you are going to earn money with that.

Telegram should have been the best place to check for new airdrops due to the numbers of crytos users it parades but the place is full of scammers and one needs to be careful when dealing with anything airdrops or cryptocurrency on telegram.

Airdrops.io is one site that releases legit Airdrops, there is also a telegram group called Airdrops king, their airdrops are also reliable. Lot of telegram Airdrops are fake . Blockchain and Binance do release Airdrops some times too.
I've never heard of those ones. Are they still legit with valuable airdrops? Over time even some of the ones giving good information tend to get filled with scams in between.

Certainly there certainly are actually lots of airdrops discussed everyday since individuals require the recommendations however the issue is actually obtaining a genuine airdrop. Every one of the airdrop I have encountered ended up being fraud, therefore be actually extremely cautious when searching for airdrops since the legitimate are actually couple of.

I have stopped joining the Airdrops forum or telegram channels a long time ago. It has always been scammed all along. I joined like 10 this year, but it was all in vain. I'm curious to know if there are real ones out there.

Most of the airdrops are scams . It's better that you spend time and efforts on something more productive than wasting your time on airdrops that is not 100% certain. If you are lucky to fall on one, you may make enough money . For me, I don't like working on airdrops that would end up to be a scam. There are lots of site you can surf.

There is a group in telegram that shows you all the legit telegram bot I was in the group then, but at some point some of those bot started scamming people, some will give you task to complete and ones you reach the minimum withdrawal and request for your payment they will immediately ask you to deposit some btc before they will pay.
Telegram has been trsted and trusted to be the best in the aspect of getting information on New airdrops thats legit and they have access to fake and scam airdrop too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back