What's new

Where can i check new aidrops?

I've never heard of those ones. Are they still legit with valuable airdrops? Over time even some of the ones giving good information tend to get filled with scams in between.
They are still legit but most of their Airdrops will require you to do a complete KYC which most people aren't comfortable with that especially that you don't know the worth of the Airdrops.

They are still legit but most of their Airdrops will require you to do a complete KYC which most people aren't comfortable with that especially that you don't know the worth of the Airdrops.
KYC is a hectic procedure for sure. However, if someone can make a bit of free cash here it maybe worth it. I've never come across any airdrop with kyc though.

I really don't know much about Airdrop and this is because of the fact that it's really not good to do airdrop task and it's because of the fact that a lot of people do not really pay money like that

KYC is a hectic procedure for sure. However, if someone can make a bit of free cash here it maybe worth it. I've never come across any airdrop with kyc though.
Personally I haven't made any worthwhile Airdrops from the site because of KYC so I wouldn't if it is worth but if you have the time and willingness to give details you can .

For one there is telegram to do that and it's also quite common on there also there is the internet Google to make the necessary searches and get then intended answers too from there

www.coinmarketcap/airdrop is the link where you can get a list of legit ongoing airdrops, only selected participants will benefit at the end.
Yeah , but I have not been lucky yet to receive any of the airdrop from them. I usually follow certain telegram channels on airdrops though they are useless or shitcoins , I find it interesting to join airdrops and hope for some legit ones. Airdropalert and airdrops.io are good sites to search for airdrops.

Follow crypto currency and exchanges handles on social media especially Twitter and Facebook.
They post a lot of Airdrops there and you can participate in any of the Airdrops, if you are lucky enough to get one then you can withdraw it when it's workth something

To get get some good Airdrops and legit airdrop I would recommend you follow some crypto social media pages and some exchange pages.
The best that offers airdrops constantly is BitMart

To get a place where you can get genuine airdrops is somewhat not easy to come by. But my discovery is that on coinmarketcap there is a place they list available coin for airdrops also on Blockchain though I have not tried any. I will want to trust these two because they are reputable.

I don't really know where you can check for airdrops but there are a lot of airdrop platform on telegram but I wouldn't really advice you trust such kind of airdrops as they usually turn out to be a facade.

Private key scams are airdrops that are entirely fake. They are designed to trick you into giving out the private key to your wallet. A legitimate airdrop asks participants for their wallet's public address. A scam airdrop, however, asks for the private key to your wallet as well.
You are right if any airdrop officials DM you directly and ask to send your private key, that means they are scammers, as like if anyone ask to send some money are ask to our personal info, then immediately leave that platform, because they are scammers, in this way so many users lost their money so be careful.

You can stay updated about the latest and upcoming airdrops by registering on the official website of Lucky Block
You can stay updated about the latest and upcoming airdrops by registering on the official website of Lucky Block

I think many airdrops are promoted throughout different platforms, but the issue is finding one that is authentic and rewards participants with the token in question. Finding a legitimate airdrop is like finding a needle in a haystack

I have app for it called Free Airdrop - Earn Free Crypto. Also checkout some Discord servers because some creators want to keep airdrops more private. But honestly, I think airdrops are not worth it, there are better ways to make money.

Wanting to participate in all airdrop will leave you frustrated because at the end you will come to find out that almost 98% of them is never real. . The best way is to look for legitimate AirDrop if there is a way you could find it.

There is a platform known as defi llama where you can see all the protocols that are existing and do not have a tokem. This is then going to tell you that you should position yourselves well for an AirDrop.
Twitter is one of the best places to get information about protocols that want to do AirDrop. There are some accounts that I particularly dedicated to informing users of any likely activity that could lead to an AirDrop.

Last edited:
There are a lot of channels and bots on telegram that post airdrops on a daily basis. Just type airdrops on telegram and it will bring those channels for you, join anyone and check them out.

You can check for airdrop on Coinmarket cap and Coin Gecko or other social media websites like Twitter or Telegram groups.
Sites like airdrops.io can also help you with legit airdrops to participate in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back