What's new

When will people lose interest in Fortnite?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I feel at some point Fortnite will end up dying out and will be closed down, but I don't foresee that happening for quite some time. But, do you think Fortnite will ever die? Or will it continue to go on as long as people put endless amounts of money into it? The constant changing after each season is ideal to keep this game alive. I just wish I could play the more competitive side, but I tend to play with bots because I suck lol.

Epic Games always seem to find a way to surprise us and the new season that is coming up on the 25th of August which is in a few days is being teased quite crazily at the moment and it is getting people very excited.

I feel now with creative modes being so heavily played like it is and now also the ability for the Fortnite community to create their own game modes using the UEFN Editor which is free to download from the Epic Games launcher, that will be what keeps the game going for many years to come.

I would go as far as to say that Fortnite now with creative is similar to an extent to Roblox with all the different game modes and something for everyone to play as well. Also, being able to earn season XP that goes towards the battle pass for that season as well, Fortnite is very much here to stay for a long time I feel.

When it comes to gaming company that's been creative over the years with how they release each Chapter and Season in their franchise, Epic Games have done wonderfully well with Fortnite. There's no Battle Royale Games close to being good with how Fortnite have been for years. I don't see the game dying out any time soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back