What's new

When was the last time you were scammed online?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Last time I was scammed was about a year ago. I was hired to work on some task. The payment was good so I started working on it. I was hired by a Facebook user. However, once I delivered the task, the user ran away, he deleted his page. I lost about $80. When were you scammed last time? How did you get scammed?

In 2020 was the last time I was scammed online, by a cryptocurrency cloud mining page, since then I have been very careful about what I do and where I invest.

I got scammed somewhere around October 2023 on one of the micro challenge sites. I earned money there and when it was time to withdraw I was asked to enter my passport details. Eventually the site turned into a scam and I left there. I ended up working there for over a year for nothing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back