What's new

When was the last time you benefited from airdrops?

You are right, if you have the knowledge plus the experience you are going to be unstoppable, you need to have some things that will help your success but this very important.
Yes, that is true sir, but I believe Knowledge and Experience without the right Connection is sometimes an issue when it comes to earning online. That is why it is very important to network with other people online.

Yes, that is true sir, but I believe Knowledge and Experience without the right Connection is sometimes an issue when it comes to earning online. That is why it is very important to network with other people online.
Exactly, sometimes you might have the knowledge an experience but still you are not going to earn a dime from your business, just like you said having the right connection is s very important.

Exactly, sometimes you might have the knowledge an experience but still you are not going to earn a dime from your business, just like you said having the right connection is s very important.
That is true...
Connecting or Networking with people should be a skill every one especially business individuals should try and learn.
Networking with people would help you by opening you up to more connections.

The last time I think I benefit from an airdrop was with the airdrops that Coinbase makes in its learn and earn section in which they give away new tokens listed on the platform just for answering a few simple questionnaires.

I have benefited from airdrops only a few times and the reward was not very much. Most of the airdrops I tried were scams or projects that never got well funded to go public.

I have always thought of airdrops as being a complete waste of time because of the low potentials they present.

Most times the projects for which they're being marketed for do not boom like one's expecting and the airdropped coins end up being useless.

When last did you benefited from any airdrops in terms of real redeemable rewards?
I never get a profit from airdrop in my life, of course the number of airdrops i participated are vary little but still never get a good money, most of the time when the airdropped coin price released on the market the holders of the coin rush to sell it and the coin price drops instantly and the coin developer can't start again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back