What's new

When using your crypto wallet be sure to generate new bitcoin addresses

There are many wallets that are released that have the feature to generate a new wallet address for your coins. You may notice this as a round arrow that is next to the address that is displayed in your wallet. In my opinion, this is a very valid feature as the wallets that we have are recorded on the blockchain, and therefore the transactions can be seen as such as well.

Therefore, this can make you a prime target when it comes to hackers and so forth. And in my opinion it is good to constantly change your address to avoid drawing this attention to you.

Do you guys regularly change your bitcoin wallet addresses? What are your thoughts on why this is necessary?
That definitely would be a very good security features to adopt expecially when one is just very new to the crypto world,because it will make it very difficult for hackers to penetrate our wallet.

That's a very good observation, it will helpful to starters, changing address make it harder for someone to notice your transaction if you make transactions very often which would In turn keep you wallet save and secured from potential hackers.

It is even advisable that you should not use a wallet once you have discovered that it has already been compromised. You should just create another one with another new seed phrase.

This is a very good imformation that everyone involve in the cryptocurency trading business should take into consideration,because once one begine to take this measure then the issue of target hackers would be eliminated.

Many cryptocurrency wallets have upgrade to being able to change address themselves. I noticed sometimes that my bitcoin address is often change and I want to make use of them automatically.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back