What's new

When using the same name on social platforms is not an option?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHen it comes to signing up to sites like Twitter, you typically want to use the same name or handle on each one to make it easier for people to find you. Problem is, they aren't always available. If this is the case, it is better to use similar ones, or should you alter the original to make sure they all match?

Many people are confused about social media platform names. Exact match social media platform names are not necessary at all. It's because your name matters more than your social media. Many businesses do not have their social media platforms, yet they are successful.

It's better to use the same name on all social media platforms to avoid confusion. If the name is not available. Then try to implement the same logo as profile pic in all your social media platforms. This would ensure better recognition by your users and you would be able to build a better fan base.

It's better to use the same name on all social media platforms to avoid confusion. If the name is not available. Then try to implement the same logo as profile pic in all your social media platforms. This would ensure better recognition by your users and you would be able to build a better fan base.

Another thing is that some social media platforms will require some verifications that differentiate you from the rest of the people. So, having that to verify your accounts on all platforms will help you stand different from the rest bearing the same name.

My personal social media accounts bear my real name, while my business account bears my business name. In forums, I make use of only one username across all community I've joined. I want to be identified fast in a forum whenever someone is looking for me.

On most social media platforms I am on, I now have the same name throughout them all. For most of them, I couldn't have just Shortie as that was a lot of time taken, so instead, I chose to make it ShortieGamez and now I can have the same branding throughout.

I know some people who have different usernames on different platforms and if you are not doing anything that needs branding that is fine, if you need branding, keeping them all the same is ideal.

Whether you want to use social media sites as a business or as an individual, it is very important to have the same name across multiple platforms, this not only helps you build your brand and add authenticity to your pages but also helps you to market your products and services. When I cannot get the same name, I add numbers to make it unique for the platform but use the same name.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back