What's new

When do you think bitcoin will survive this hurdle?

With time bitcoin will survive the hurdle. I have seen bitcoin gone through the worst bearish run in the past and it came back stronger and better. Even with the tweets of Elon Musk last week, he couldn't help bitcoin move past the hurdle.

There is no hurdle there to begin with as it relates to the future of Bitcoin. It will always have it's ups and downs and will always be a cryptocurrency of choice for most investors

It is not surprising that Traders are taking advantage of the high volatility of bitcoin and making their profits. I think that hodlers are those who are losing out.
yes this time many investors have lost too much money on bitcoin and besides this, they are selling it because of its value going down. so its not stable now.

Bitcoin is currently riding on some rocky terrain and it's finding it difficult to pull through.
Contributing largely to the dip is the aggressive stance against the bitcoin Miners miners in China. Elon Musk's tweets also caused tension in the cryptocurrency ecosystem triggering a sell-off.

Even one of the world’s most admired investors, Warren Buffet, has made it clear that he and his firm have no intention of going in that direction . He cited that it will likely come to a bad end if he invest in bitcoin.

Software giant , Microsoft have also ceased to accept Bitcoin as a payment tool because of its high fees and volatility .

When do you think bitcoin will survive this hurdle

https://cashessentials.org/germans-...-euro-and-object-to-cash-payment-limitations/

http://twitter.com/share?url=https://cashessentials.org/fall-of-cryptocurrencies-rise-of-e-fiat-currency/&text=Fall+of+cryptocurrencies,+rise+of+e-fiat+currency?
I think Bitcoin will survive this hurdle, because the invented or the creator of Bitcoin would also heard about the way people were complaining about the fee I guess he will do something about it soon.

It might take time but soon this phase will be over. Maybe weeks or even months in the worst case scenario. The problem is that Bitcoin has so many enemies, and a few weaknesses which they can exploit as an excuse.

I do think that Bitcoin will rise once again, however, this is only possible if countries do not ban coins and more mining activities take place along with more crypto trade. I think only then bit coin will rise further. However, right now I do not think that Bitcoin will gain any value as of now.

The timing for bitcoin to make headway or to come out of the wood is not certain but it certainly will. It may be slow but all indicator is pointing to the fact that bitcoin will gain traction.

The timing for bitcoin to make headway or to come out of the wood is not certain but it certainly will. It may be slow but all indicator is pointing to the fact that bitcoin will gain traction.
The correction will not last long . We will surely see our bullish period when the price of the coin will show new all time high. All we need now is patience .

yes this time many investors have lost too much money on bitcoin and besides this, they are selling it because of its value going down. so its not stable now.
Those selling bitcoin now are doing so in error and because of panic. They ultimately lose out on the profits they accumulated and will experience regrets when the bullish trend starts again.

The prices have been a source of concern to many investors and the bearish run has really cause a lot of pannic and most investors started rushing to sell their coin,But atleast the price is becoming stable and this is the right time to buy and hope for a bullish run.

I believed very soon it will, even though many are not willing to invest in Bitcoin now but with time those that invest now will get something from because the world is turning to crypto despite the ban by some countries.
the reason why some countries are involved in baning the use of crypto from there citizen is because of its high votality compare to that of other asset.

Those selling bitcoin now are doing so in error and because of panic. They ultimately lose out on the profits they accumulated and will experience regrets when the bullish trend starts again.
Yeah. However some of them invested in bitcoin with money that they really need to use and thus they are forced to sell because the money is depreciating drastically.

It is just a matter of time and cryptocurrency is generally we recover including the king of all cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. I hope to see it rise very soon.

Some posts said that Bitcoin was little in value years ago that it reached more than $10,000 after some time. Now it looks like being steady at $33k which disappoints so many holders of Bitcoin. I have no prediction because there are so many factors now regarding crypto coins.

Bitcoin will always survive any hurdle because it is a normal thing to see trends of cryptocurrencies making such dips most of the time. The coin will still appreciate regardless of how the dip is

Bitcoin would not be able to overcome these hurdles in a short time. This is because a lot of people are ignorant about its potentials and would continue to oppose it.

Well I see that the world is beginning to see the flaws in crypto not just Bitcoin and that has lead to its crash in value. However the flaws are noted and if they can be worked upon, a rise will be imminent.

Bitcoin is currently riding on some rocky terrain and it's finding it difficult to pull through.
Contributing largely to the dip is the aggressive stance against the bitcoin Miners miners in China. Elon Musk's tweets also caused tension in the cryptocurrency ecosystem triggering a sell-off.

Even one of the world’s most admired investors, Warren Buffet, has made it clear that he and his firm have no intention of going in that direction . He cited that it will likely come to a bad end if he invest in bitcoin.

Software giant , Microsoft have also ceased to accept Bitcoin as a payment tool because of its high fees and volatility .

When do you think bitcoin will survive this hurdle

https://cashessentials.org/germans-...-euro-and-object-to-cash-payment-limitations/

http://twitter.com/share?url=https://cashessentials.org/fall-of-cryptocurrencies-rise-of-e-fiat-currency/&text=Fall+of+cryptocurrencies,+rise+of+e-fiat+currency?
This isn't the first time we are experiencing this dip or fall, i believe the purpose of this dip is for correction of the bull. Definitely bitcoin is coming back.

With the current bearish run that bitcoin has been battling with for the past months and it keeps getting deeper by the day without showing signs of stability, one cannot say how bitcoin will survive the hurdle.

I really like crypto currency exchange Business a lot. The only thing I detest is just the manipulatuon in the market and how just a single person can control the price of the coin whenever he or she likes. It's very bad

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back