What's new

When do you think Bitcoin will reach 6 figures?

To me bitcoin don't even look like a coin that will reach $100000 again as predicted. It has not been showing any massive pump again but there's nothing impossible in the world of cryptocurrency

The Bitcoin price is $19,431.26, a change of -0.69% over the past 24 hours as of 11:47 p.m. The recent price action in Bitcoin left the tokens market capitalization at $372,381,975,205.51. So far this year, Bitcoin has a change of -58.08%. Bitcoin is classified as a Currency under CoinDesks Digital Asset Classification Standard (DACS).
I am very optimistic that the Bitcoin will reach the six figures but the time it will reach the sets value is what is not known yet. It is definitely going to be in the future.

Absolutely. In probably five years time. The value wil keep on increasing steadily. It wil take time but certainly wil reach 6 figures . More attention is coming to it. People will get involved. You will see

Perhaps in the next 10-30 years I think.
Maybe it may not ,we are currently bearish about the price of bitcoin but anything can happen and we could see it's price beginning to rally at anytime.

I also share the same opinion with you. I don't see bitcoin reaching 6 figures in the next 2 years. The price will fluctuate but it will likely not reach $100,000. However, In cryptocurrency market, nothing is impossible. But i will be surprise if the price of bitcoin should reach 6 figures in the next year.
From the way the market trend is going i don't think it will be that possible to reach that feat,there is a lot of fluctuations on the prices of crypto for sometime and this has greatly affected its value.

In the long term, if the historical pattern is sustained, the chart suggests that Bitcoin could reach a six-figure value of $626,383 by October 9, 2024, when the flagship cryptocurrency will hit the 'Maximum Bubble Territory' represented by the dark red color.

Bitcoin is struggling to move in the upward direction presently. For bitcoin to reach 6 figures, it is going to take a lengthy years but I believe that it will reach six figures by the time all the Bitcoin is mined. At that time,.it will be very valuable.
Considering the fact that the Bitcoin was one of the best crypto coin, but I am very sure that as times goes on the Bitcoin will stands it's ground, as the rate of demand on it increases.

Bitcoin is struggling to move in the upward direction presently. For bitcoin to reach 6 figures, it is going to take a lengthy years but I believe that it will reach six figures by the time all the Bitcoin is mined. At that time,.it will be very valuable.
That definitelly will take a longer time for it to happen.But one thing that i know about the issue of cryptocurency is that,the market is hugely determine by lots of factors which usually shoot or make the price to drop.

At the moment, I there is no evidence that Bitcoin could reach it's all-time high because we are currently in a bearish market condition. I am not saying it is impossible to get there, but this is our current reality.

The price of Bitcoin is currently going down and it has been projected by financial markets analyst for it to reach $10k by next year. We are currently bearish on Bitcoin.

With current situation of global financial and economic development, if is practically impossible to expect bitcoin to get to the level of six figures .

I doubt if that is ever going to happen.

With current situation of global financial and economic development, if is practically impossible to expect bitcoin to get to the level of six figures .

I doubt if that is ever going to happen.
I totally agree with you, this would only be possible if everything radically changes dramatically. But from the current look of things ,it is quite impossible even though anything can happen.

The price of Bitcoin is currently going down and it has been projected by financial markets analyst for it to reach $10k by next year. We are currently bearish on Bitcoin.

I anticipate that now it may take a lots of time for bitcoin to recover due to many reasons. One of the major reasons is the fact that bitcoin has dropped massively.

I anticipate that now it may take a lots of time for bitcoin to recover due to many reasons. One of the major reasons is the fact that bitcoin has dropped massively.
Yeah,the financial markets is high unpredictable because alot of factors could affect it's price significantly.
We might just as well see another bull run in the crypto market.

A bull market usually comes after a Bitcoin halving, and price of Bitcoin doubles it's previous all time high. This means we can realistically expect almost or even more than $100,000 in the next bull run.

I don't think bitcoin will reach 6 figures in 2023, I don't even think that will happen in 2024. A lot of things are happening in the world, from wars to recession, therefore, the crypto market is also down. I believe bitcoin can reach $100k in 2025

I do not think that you can accurately predict the price of bitcoin or when it would reach the figure you mentioned as there are so many indices you should put into consideration before prediction

Maybe in the next 50 years . This is due to the fact that a lot of us are already frustrated by how cryptocurrencies have been ruined. Bitcoin doesn't have so much hope again.
Bitcoin is increasing in price today. And it's not only bitcoin price that's increasing. Many coins arec also increasing. And people who understand it then

For sure not happening in 2023, or 2024. Bitcoin to my knowledge has yet to reach the $100,000 mark. They came close a while back, I think they hit $50,000+ at one point, maybe $60,000. Maybe they'll hit it one day, but I am doubting that with how volatile it is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back