What's new

When do you think Bitcoin will reach 6 figures?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people seem to think it will happen next year in 2023 but I really feel like we are a ways out at this point.

I can't see it reaching 6 figures for another several years. Maybe by 2030, it will hit $100,000 but I can't see it happening at all in the next 2 or 3 years.

2030 maybe your opinion right but don't judge any think after all its a crypto market anything happens any time,like pendamic after no one expects bitcoin touch 60k$ mark, because during pendamic time bitcoin almost touched 3k$ mark, so many experts say now bitcoin time comes to end, but bitcoin do its magic come back again and hits all time high, so my opinion is soon bitcoin reach 6 digital figure.

Some people seem to think it will happen next year in 2023 but I really feel like we are a ways out at this point.

I can't see it reaching 6 figures for another several years. Maybe by 2030, it will hit $100,000 but I can't see it happening at all in the next 2 or 3 years.
From my observations so far in the cryptocurency market trading and how the prices of coins fluctuate,one cannot tentatively come out with a projection that the price will be certain by a particular period.

From my observations so far in the cryptocurency market trading and how the prices of coins fluctuate,one cannot tentatively come out with a projection that the price will be certain by a particular period.

Last edited:

I get what you are saying. They used to say Bitcoin would be worth hundreds of thousands back in 2009/2010 and it took several years to just get to 67k, which I think was the highest point.

I get what you are saying. They used to say Bitcoin would be worth hundreds of thousands back in 2009/2010 and it took several years to just get to 67k, which I think was the highest point.
The reason for the price of crypto gaining are much,because factors here are involved,whale investors,the activities of traders,and news about a particular coin and even policies from conutries about crypto.

Bitcoin is struggling to move in the upward direction presently. For bitcoin to reach 6 figures, it is going to take a lengthy years but I believe that it will reach six figures by the time all the Bitcoin is mined. At that time,.it will be very valuable.

I think you're right. I don't think it will happen next year in 2023, but I also don't think we're as far out as you say.

Think about it this way: Bitcoin is still in its infancy. The internet was first created in the late 1960s, and it wasn't until 1995 that Amazon launched its website. Now look at how much has changed since then—the internet is a core part of our lives, and it seems like every day there's a new app or service that's launched to help us do something better.

Bitcoin is like the early days of the internet, but on steroids—it's faster, more secure, and more accessible than ever before. You can buy things with Bitcoin now, and soon you'll be able to do all sorts of things with it: pay your rent, buy groceries at your local supermarket, even invest your money!

I think by 2030 we'll see Bitcoin at $100k—and that's just the beginning!

I think you're right. I don't think it will happen next year in 2023, but I also don't think we're as far out as you say.

Think about it this way: Bitcoin is still in its infancy. The internet was first created in the late 1960s, and it wasn't until 1995 that Amazon launched its website. Now look at how much has changed since then—the internet is a core part of our lives, and it seems like every day there's a new app or service that's launched to help us do something better.

Bitcoin is like the early days of the internet, but on steroids—it's faster, more secure, and more accessible than ever before. You can buy things with Bitcoin now, and soon you'll be able to do all sorts of things with it: pay your rent, buy groceries at your local supermarket, even invest your money!

I think by 2030 we'll see Bitcoin at $100k—and that's just the beginning!
Oh for sure. Once it gets on the map in a big way, hits 100k, it will only go up from there. Especially in a world where people are trusting the banks and the systems less and less. It is only a matter of time.

Maybe in the next 50 years . This is due to the fact that a lot of us are already frustrated by how cryptocurrencies have been ruined. Bitcoin doesn't have so much hope again.

I also share the same opinion with you. I don't see bitcoin reaching 6 figures in the next 2 years. The price will fluctuate but it will likely not reach $100,000. However, In cryptocurrency market, nothing is impossible. But i will be surprise if the price of bitcoin should reach 6 figures in the next year.

I believe that the entire cryptocurrency spaces beginning to become saturated. The all-time-high was around 65,000 so I think we should reach 100,000 about five years at least.

I would be wholly surprised if bitcoin were to reach 6 figures in 2023. This goes without saying that the crypto market is unpredictable, but this prediction is very speculative and I think 2023 is a tad too soon. Some countries are adopting bitcoin as a legal tender though, so this is a step in the right direction

The Bitcoin will definitely reach the six figures when all the remaining bitcoin has been mined. By then, it will become a real gem and it will be very scarce.

The Bitcoin will definitely reach the six figures when all the remaining bitcoin has been mined. By then, it will become a real gem and it will be very scarce.
Do you think this possible that all the remaining bitcoin will be mined. Well, I have don't much about mining but I don't think it's easy.

I can get behind this sentiment but the only thing prolonging that occurrence is the fact that bitcoin mining is extremely difficult and tedious. Therefore, it would take eons before one could mine bitcoin to a figure which would truly affect the value

Some predictions are hinting on the middle of the next year. I mean halving is coming and what this means is that it will be harder to acquire through minning. The real factor of BTC will come out when people stop the comparison of it with USD value.

Some predictions are hinting on the middle of the next year. I mean halving is coming and what this means is that it will be harder to acquire through minning. The real factor of BTC will come out when people stop the comparison of it with USD value.
This is a very good point. I think the volatility of bitcoin plays a factor and this is why some investors prefer to invest in stable coins such as USDT and USDC because their value rarely fluctuates

The Bitcoin price is $19,431.26, a change of -0.69% over the past 24 hours as of 11:47 p.m. The recent price action in Bitcoin left the tokens market capitalization at $372,381,975,205.51. So far this year, Bitcoin has a change of -58.08%. Bitcoin is classified as a Currency under CoinDesks Digital Asset Classification Standard (DACS).

Do you think this possible that all the remaining bitcoin will be mined. Well, I have don't much about mining but I don't think it's easy.
Remaining bitcoin is stipulated to be mined in the year 2140 . By that time, I don't think that will be on this planet earth. It is the new generation that will benefit from the Bitcoin being a rare commodity.

Definetly it wil happen in one or two years if you could remember the market situation of 2021 and the pump, nowadays bitcoins price is about 20,000 making 5X in crypto is not too difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back