NEWS WhatsApp messaging platform back online after global outages

Google News Bot

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Platform apologises after users across the world report issues sending messagesWhatsApp, the messaging platform, was starting to come back online and the company said the issue has been fixed after users across the world reported problems earlier on Tuesday.At about 07.50 GMT, the outage reporting site Downdetector had shown more than 68,000 users in the UK had reported problems with the app. Issues were also reported by 19,000 users in Singapore and 15,000 in South Africa. Continue reading... ...

Continue reading the above news article, by clicking here.

Administration and Moderation NOTE: A Reminder, the above news is provided for free, through a RSS Feed. The above quote does NOT include the full story. In order to continue to read more past what is quoted, please click through to the article, by clicking on the link provided above through the "continue reading" text.

Please be sensible and follow our terms of service and rules, when replying and debating the news article.

It's a good development. Many people have already been panicking when WhatsApp first go down and started posting about it on Twitter. Good one from team WhatsApp for Instantly solving the problem

It's a good development. Many people have already been panicking when WhatsApp first go down and started posting about it on Twitter. Good one from team WhatsApp for Instantly solving the problem
Yes for sure I can't forget some times back the WhatsApp went off to the extent that it was totally not functioning, but I like it this way that modify everything about the platform.

These downtimes are becoming too much for WhatsApp. They should really ensure that these glitches are fixed and don't reoccur. It's not good that a global platform like that keeps experiencing downtime.

I was nevee scared when whatsapp and Facebook stopped working for a good twenty four hours because i know it was a technical fault , some of my friends even said its the end of the world for them .

I was nevee scared when whatsapp and Facebook stopped working for a good twenty four hours because i know it was a technical fault , some of my friends even said its the end of the world for them .
Lolz, I was surprised about the whole thing. It wasn't easy I thought my network couldn't connect perfectly. I couldn't believe it was from Whatsapp itself because such has never happened before.

It is evident that WhatsApp lost a lot of money due to that incident, so they quickly had to find a quick fix so that everything can come back to normal, abnormalities must be fixed properly so that such an occurrence will not happen again anytime soon

Lolz, I was surprised about the whole thing. It wasn't easy I thought my network couldn't connect perfectly. I couldn't believe it was from Whatsapp itself because such has never happened before.
I remember when it happened too. It seemed so strange. Whatsapp is not a platform that can just go off that way. But I am glad that the issue got fixed within a short time. And that it has not happened again ever since that day.

I remember when it happened too. It seemed so strange. Whatsapp is not a platform that can just go off that way. But I am glad that the issue got fixed within a short time. And that it has not happened again ever since that day.
They encountered some glitch on their servers and the global digital community was in surprise because that was the first time it happened. Some decided to transfer to telegram because of that.

Lolz, exactly. That's the fact. I couldn't even believe it happens. But that's not something we could easily expect. I thought my phone was actually the cause. Yea Such my not happen again.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back