What's new

What's your trading lot size in Forex Trading?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
The lot size you are trading with in Forex Trading is what determines the amount of money and risk your willing to go into a single trade with.

My trading lot size depends on my trading account size. Right now, I'm trading with $5000 account size and my lot size is 0.20.

The lot size you are trading with in Forex Trading is what determines the amount of money and risk your willing to go into a single trade with.

My trading lot size depends on my trading account size. Right now, I'm trading with $5000 account size and my lot size is 0.20.
That means you are a big forex trader I only trade with one of my micro account with 0.01 lots size and 1:100 so this lots size keep me going with my trade fxopen is my current broker

That means you are a big forex trader I only trade with one of my micro account with 0.01 lots size and 1:100 so this lots size keep me going with my trade fxopen is my current broker

I'm not a big Forex trader 😂. There are those I know who trade with $50,000 account size and I hope to get to that level one day. Your lot size of 0.01 is the least you can trade with on Forex. I assume you're trading with an account less than $100 😔

I'm not a big Forex trader 😂. There are those I know who trade with $50,000 account size and I hope to get to that level one day. Your lot size of 0.01 is the least you can trade with on Forex. I assume you're trading with an account less than $100 😔
Yes that is true my account is not that fat enough my margins will soon increase when I make my next deposit,I had a margin call sometime ago so I stop trading for meantime am still learning

Yes that is true my account is not that fat enough my margins will soon increase when I make my next deposit,I had a margin call sometime ago so I stop trading for meantime am still learning

I have a trade set for USD/JPY this morning which I've set up already. I can give you the call if you want it. It's a 70% win trade with 30% on the loss side should price decides to do that opposite swing against your analysis. It's a SELL trade entry by the way.

This is serious this particular thread is one of the most interesting threads I have entered recently all I'm just hearing is money dollars which is still money and more money. My trading is not yet solid like most of you guys but I have been learning and giving it my all recent do the something I want to understand which have not fully understood, the word ratio for example1:100, like someone commented some minutes or time ago about how he trades one ratio hundred

This is serious this particular thread is one of the most interesting threads I have entered recently all I'm just hearing is money dollars which is still money and more money. My trading is not yet solid like most of you guys but I have been learning and giving it my all recent do the something I want to understand which have not fully understood, the word ratio for example1:100, like someone commented some minutes or time ago about how he trades one ratio hundred

Your lot size is the risk ratio you want to bear in any trade you want to go into depending on your trading account size. If you don't do your risk management well in choosing a suitable lot size, you will blow your account in a single trade. Myfxbook is the site I use to determine my lot size for any trade. This is the link to the website.

Your lot size is the risk ratio you want to bear in any trade you want to go into depending on your trading account size. If you don't do your risk management well in choosing a suitable lot size, you will blow your account in a single trade. Myfxbook is the site I use to determine my lot size for any trade. This is the link to the website.

Do you know why I have that site on my phone opened but I have never really understood it very well even as of this moment that you posted that link I just opened it and I still didn't really understand the platform but I think I need to just sit down and just digest it completely to really understand how it works if possible. All I did with the platform is to read news on different countries because that was what I was told be the friend that told me about that platform.

Do you know why I have that site on my phone opened but I have never really understood it very well even as of this moment that you posted that link I just opened it and I still didn't really understand the platform but I think I need to just sit down and just digest it completely to really understand how it works if possible. All I did with the platform is to read news on different countries because that was what I was told be the friend that told me about that platform.

If the site opens, you will put in your trading pair like EURJPY, GBPUSD, USDPJY XAUUSD and so on.

Next is choose the account currency you're trading with, put your trading account size and the risk percentage you want to take on that your account size. Go down and choose the lot size you want to see the amount you will be risking on the trade.

I started trading on forex with a small capital after completing my learning on how to trade with using a demo account. The lot size which I used for 6 months to trade was 0.05. It was what I used to build my trading account before increasing to 0.75.

I have never traded in the forex market, my experience with foreign currency trading is just trading with cash. I bought some USD and ERUros and later sold when the price went up. I do not know the technical jargon. Can anyone tell if I decide on forex, how do I get started, I mean what platform I choose and how much money should I put.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator