What's new

What's the most you ever spent on a gift?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say was the most you ever spent on a gift? I think for me, the most I ever spent was over $150 or so. It was a gift to my mom, for a vase that she always wanted. What about you? What's the most you have spent on a gift?

Also no judgements here. Just because someone paid less, doesn't mean their gift is less special or something like that.

For me, giving gifts is the most pleasant thing that I can give to a person, that's why I always try to give something that will bring the most pleasure, that's why I once gave my brother a PS5, which is the most expensive gift that I've ever given

The most expensive thing I've ever bought as a gift was a special pair of dance shoes that cost me almost $200, I've never spent more than that amount on a gift, which already seems high to me.

I am not a very rich person, but I like to give gifts. I can't afford to give myself a new iPhone or some kind of technology, but I give gifts that I need to use, so I gave a high-class frying pan to my friend

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back