What's new

What's the difference between Bitcoin and Wrapped Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the main crypto currency that we all know. Any other crypto currency is fake and should not be taken serious.

No point wasting Money on fake crypto currencies.
You should do your own research properly before coming out to say this, as other crypto currency are not fake, there many legitimate cryptocurrency out there more than 12,000

You should do your own research properly before coming out to say this, as other crypto currency are not fake, there many legitimate cryptocurrency out there more than 12,000
That's the fact about it, what I am trying to say is that, there are allot of crypto coin which tends to be in the same price even in some years back, but I believe Bitcoin tends to have good value.

Bitcoin is quite different from wrapped Bitcoin and bitcoin is very popular and the pioneer cryptocurrency that people trust to use as majorly a store of value and this is why it adopted.

There is no difference between the actual bitcoin and wrapped bitcoin. They are the same but like the person you quoted have said. One runs in ethereum ecosystem and the other is a coin.

Well, this is the first time I am hearing about a wrapped version of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has many types and there are many forks of bitcoin. So is wrapped bitcoin a fork of bitcoin?

Well, this is the first time I am hearing about a wrapped version of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has many types and there are many forks of bitcoin. So is wrapped bitcoin a fork of bitcoin?
No, it is not a fork of Bitcoin actually. If you're talking a fork bitcoin you will be talking about bitcoin cash and the rest of them. Wrapped bitcoin maintains exactly the same price as Bitcoin.

Ok, I understand you much better now, as you have clarified your statement but you don't have to keep such believe probably because some crypto investment have failed you in the past
That's the fact about it, what I am trying to say is that, there are allot of crypto coin which tends to be in the same price even in some years back, but I believe Bitcoin tends to have good value.

Ok, I understand you much better now, as you have clarified your statement but you don't have to keep such believe probably because some crypto investment have failed you in the past
Yes that's the fact, I'm very sure that there are allot of people who made considerable amount of money through the cryptocurrency, even though you have to learn all the necessary skills.

One striking difference between the two currencies is that Bitcoin has its own standalone Blockchain while wrapped Bitcoin operates on the Ethereum Blockchain

Bitcoin is the first crypto currency, while Wrapped Bitcoin is a token that was built to mirror the value of Bitcoin.
It was built on the Ethereum network. But I believe Bitcoin is a good choice over Wrapped Bitcoin.

Wrapped Bitcoin is Bitcoin in the Ethereum network. Wrapped Bitcoin is an ERC20 token pegged at a 1:1 ratio. In other words, the value of one wrapped Bitcoin is the same as one bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back