What's new

What's the biggest amount you have lost in cryptocurrency trading?

Most of the YouTubers are only after growing the YouTube channel and that is why they would sugarcoat words and make everything look rosy, but in the real sense it isn't.
It is always good to follow the YouTubers that have excelled and have impeccable qualities. I have couple of YouTubers that have very straight forward and honest and I follow them often.

It is always good to follow the YouTubers that have excelled and have impeccable qualities. I have couple of YouTubers that have very straight forward and honest and I follow them often.
We have lot of YouTubers that are very good in cryptocurrency investment. It is very pertinent that we should always ensure that we take into cognizance experts that can train us on how to trade cryptocurrency properly.

Losing money is a common thing when it comes to cryptocurrency trading especially if you trade on Futures. You might get your analysis very well but the market and price movement might decide to shift and turn around. This makes a lot of traders lose a lot of money on daily basis.
The biggest loss I have had in trading would be $1700 in two trades that didn't go my way and my account was liquidated.
While I've not made a lot of investments in cryptocurrencies, the most money I ’ve actually lost doing so was $25 about 5 years ago because I neglected to do my research before making any decisions.

There are a lot of misleading content on the YouTube .I got to know about this when a someone taught me how to trade cryptocurrency and that is when I found out that it is good to learn from someone you can see physically than depending on the YouTube.

I think that Youtube consists of great content as well when it comes to learning how to trade in cryptocurrencies and this is why there are so many people who regularly watch videos on Youtube.

I can't remember that I believe the highest I have lost trading cryptocurrency at just one single time was $25 and that was much. Since then I didn't have interest trading again till this day

Actually I have not been really good into cryptocurrency business due to my last failed investment and since then I have not been able to invest anymore. it will be difficult to tell the amount I lost.

This makes a lot of traders lose a lot of money on daily basis.
The biggest loss I have had in trading would be $1700 in two trades that didn't go my way and my account was liquidated.

To ensure that I don't lose money in trading in the future, I'm merely attempting to make time to learn about trading from a friend. When I finally begin trading, perhaps I'll return here and provide a review.

I have never really kept tabs. Some of the money I invested in cryptocurrency came from my day job and some of it from paid to post sites. I think I have lost about $200 or more in various trades before I withdrew all I had.

I haven't been into crypto trading for long, I primarily focus on forex trading. I would say I've lost a couple hundred dollars on crypto once all wins and losses are calculated.

Being a crypto trader is not an easy job these days since I am unable to persevere through and overcome the numerous difficulties that arise in the industry. I stopped investing in cryptocurrency when I lost my first one.

When I realise that a lot of people were making lots of money in cryptocurrency, I went and bought a coin for about $30 and in three days that's $30 worth 1.5 dollars.
That is one thing about the price of cryptocurency,it is never stable,reason why one needs to learn the rudimant of the trading and then start from there,you can actually do control trading by investing in stable coin.

The sooner cryptocurrency traders understand that the market is volatile, the better. As a trader, you should become accustomed to losing money because you will experience both losses and gains as you participate in the market.

Just that the cryptocurrency I have invested has seriously depreciated even beyond what I could imagine. This is the biggest depreciation I have ever had. Though this is not a loss because the market will eventually return back.

Well, I have not lost any money in trading because I am a long-term investor instead of a trader. However, I have traded a couple of times and I have always been on a profitable site. Having said that I lost some BTC while trading. I had received the BTC through free mining program .

I have not started trading in crypto and so I have not yet lost anything in them. I hope that when I start, I will have learned the best way to reduce loss. I will also be investing only what I can afford to lose.

Well I do not know the actual amount I have ever lost trading on crypto currencies but as of then it's approximately 50$ and since then I stopped online trading.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back