What's new

What's the biggest amount you have lost in cryptocurrency trading?

Dannyjax

Acquaintance
Aug 5, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Losing money is a common thing when it comes to cryptocurrency trading especially if you trade on Futures. You might get your analysis very well but the market and price movement might decide to shift and turn around. This makes a lot of traders lose a lot of money on daily basis.
The biggest loss I have had in trading would be $1700 in two trades that didn't go my way and my account was liquidated.

That's a huge amount of money that you lost there. This is why it is very important for you to apply the global risk management strategy which implied that you shouldn't commit more than 1% of your account on a single trade. This will allow you come the next thing to trade

Losing money is a common thing when it comes to cryptocurrency trading especially if you trade on Futures. You might get your analysis very well but the market and price movement might decide to shift and turn around. This makes a lot of traders lose a lot of money on daily basis.
The biggest loss I have had in trading would be $1700 in two trades that didn't go my way and my account was liquidated.
Sorry about the lost. That's huge. Most times we are always advised to trade cryptocurrency with the amount of money we are willing to lose in case the market goes out of what we predicted. I think I've lost over $30 before as I can remember at a single time.

Sorry about the lost. That's huge. Most times we are always advised to trade cryptocurrency with the amount of money we are willing to lose in case the market goes out of what we predicted. I think I've lost over $30 before as I can remember at a single time.
The high time the cryptocurrency traders know that cryptocurrency is a volatile market, the better and as a cryptocurrency trader, you should get yourself acquainted to loss it because you will need losses and profits as you trade the market.

The high time the cryptocurrency traders know that cryptocurrency is a volatile market, the better and as a cryptocurrency trader, you should get yourself acquainted to loss it because you will need losses and profits as you trade the market.
What I have come to understand is that 95% of people who are losing in the crypto market are those without understanding. Professional are definitely making serious amount of money from the crypto market. This is what some people do not know.

What I have come to understand is that 95% of people who are losing in the crypto market are those without understanding. Professional are definitely making serious amount of money from the crypto market. This is what some people do not know.
It is very normal that if you do not have enough knowledge around cryptocurrency. You will definitely make a huge loss in the cryptocurrency trading.

When I realise that a lot of people were making lots of money in cryptocurrency, I went and bought a coin for about $30 and in three days that's $30 worth 1.5 dollars.

Well being a crypto trader is not an easy task these is simply because I can't be able to endure and withstand the various lost challenges in the business. since I lost my first investment, I gave up on crypto.

It is very normal that if you do not have enough knowledge around cryptocurrency. You will definitely make a huge loss in the cryptocurrency trading.
I have my personal experience of that when I came newly into the crypto space. That is when I came to understand that cryptocurrency generally is not something for the weak hearted people.

Though I have not invested much in crypto currencies but the highest I have ever lost investing on cryptocurrencies coins is $60 and that was 2020 because I fall to study well before venturing into it.

Wow, that's such a huge amount of money. I've never invested in forest trading and hence, never made any loss. I don't think i can hear the thought of losing my money.

My honestly views on this is that as a person I really hate crypto currency. However I worked on a paid to click website that paid me $3 in three months worth of bitcoins. I decided to invest this since I couldn't withdraw it. So after investing with them they just closed the website till now.

Well, I lost $40. It is not a really big amount at all. However, I did learn my lesson and then created my strategy. I earn $5, which means that I managed to recover some amount.

Well, I lost $40. It is not a really big amount at all. However, I did learn my lesson and then created my strategy. I earn $5, which means that I managed to recover some amount.
Nice one, if the strategy could work then There is absolutely nothing wrong with that if you could be earning $5 on daily basis as a forex trader. But a lot of people might earn 5 dollars today and lose $15 tomorrow.

I haven't started crypto trading and I'm not sure I would till I understand a whole lot about the blockchain and the likes. I've always taken caution for any trending phenomenon because I believe it's driven by FOMO

I'm just trying to create time to learn about trading from a friend so I've not lost any amount into trading before. Maybe i will be back here with my review when i finally start my first trading

I'm just trying to create time to learn about trading from a friend so I've not lost any amount into trading before. Maybe i will be back here with my review when i finally start my first trading
I think learning from a friend is the best way to learn cryptocurrency rather than depending on the YouTube channel to learn cryptocurrency with a friend beside you, it will be very easy to have a grasp of what cryptocurrency trading is all about.

I think learning from a friend is the best way to learn cryptocurrency rather than depending on the YouTube channel to learn cryptocurrency with a friend beside you, it will be very easy to have a grasp of what cryptocurrency trading is all about.
There are a lot of misleading content on the YouTube .I got to know about this when a someone taught me how to trade cryptocurrency and that is when I found out that it is good to learn from someone you can see physically than depending on the YouTube.

There are a lot of misleading content on the YouTube .I got to know about this when a someone taught me how to trade cryptocurrency and that is when I found out that it is good to learn from someone you can see physically than depending on the YouTube.
Most of the YouTubers are only after growing the YouTube channel and that is why they would sugarcoat words and make everything look rosy, but in the real sense it isn't.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back