What's new

What's the best site to earn btc

to get a free Bitcoin, Cointiply is a website that offers Bitcoin prizes. Cointiply assigns jobs to you that anybody may accomplish, and you are paid in bitcoin for each work completed. This platform is what I use, and it works!

Their are site's like coinpayu you can earn Bitcoin on the sites by viewing adds but I don't advice you to join the site because it's pays very little.

The only site that I used to get free BTC is copywriting network. It's so sad that I did not get to learn about BTC and crypto when it was too late. Now the site is not paying or not functioning. I don't have any real mining site either

Am also looking for the best site to earn Bitcoin as a reward for my work there. Although some websites that I stumbled upon some months back later turned to become scam.

As far as am concern ,the best way to get btc is through the only best platform that I know . The bizdustry is a platform that says yes to btc because it still the best out the rest.

As far as am concern ,the best way to get btc is through the only best platform that I know . The bizdustry is a platform that says yes to btc because it still the best out the rest.
Is there still an option to withdraw your biznotes as Bitcoin? I thought that option nolonger exist but only through Litecoin. Or are you talking about exchanging your Litecoin to Bitcoin after withdrawal?

There are different sites one can earn bitcoin through, it might not be a large amount of bitcoin though. You could request to get paid in bitcoin on various get paid to sites.

There are various websites where you could earn Bitcoin. There are a few freelancing platforms where you could earn money and get paid in Bitcoins. I have not tried the website, but I think there is a website called LaborX that pays in cryptocurrencies.

I have been searching for best site to have bitcoin. I have not discovered it, what I believe is that no special site you can get bitcoin provided you can fund your account like binance and luno to get more income.

What's the best website to earn bitcoin
These days, there are so many online sites to earn from and they pay in cryptocurrency, be it bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin and rest of them.
Bizdustry is one site I know that pays in cryptocurrency.

There are various websites where you could earn Bitcoin. There are a few freelancing platforms where you could earn money and get paid in Bitcoins. I have not tried the website, but I think there is a website called LaborX that pays in cryptocurrencies.

The most important thing is that ,will I be able to make money from this platform because without this obviously it is useless.. most freelance platform are not really interested to pay its members in cryptocurrency , they arejust interested to use PayPal I do not know why.

Mining BTC has proven more difficult since the coin appreciated in value; though there are a lot of faucets around that claim to pay and honestly, the pay is really low.
One site I'll recommend is

The most important thing is that ,will I be able to make money from this platform because without this obviously it is useless.. most freelance platform are not really interested to pay its members in cryptocurrency , they arejust interested to use PayPal I do not know why.

They use PayPal because PayPal is now considered a "traditional" and the most convenient way to pay people. PayPal is a payment giant and it has already has a good reputation in the market. Therefore, they use it mostly.

They use PayPal because PayPal is now considered a "traditional" and the most convenient way to pay people. PayPal is a payment giant and it has already has a good reputation in the market. Therefore, they use it mostly.
So what of cryptocurrency , you really think that cryptocurrency does not have a good reputation as PayPal ? They should consider using usdt because it is also the same value as the US dollars . it will be more convenient to most freelancers over here.

So what of cryptocurrency , you really think that cryptocurrency does not have a good reputation as PayPal ? They should consider using usdt because it is also the same value as the US dollars . it will be more convenient to most freelancers over here.

I am not sure about the transaction fees of USDT. However, I think the transaction fees of Tether is very high. However, the TRC-20 version of tether might have much lower fees as compared to the ERC-20 version of the cryptocurrency.

I am not sure about the transaction fees of USDT. However, I think the transaction fees of Tether is very high. However, the TRC-20 version of tether might have much lower fees as compared to the ERC-20 version of the cryptocurrency.
Yes the bep20 of every cryptocurrency is always likely to do better including the trc 10, this is what they should used to pay people because this is so convenient , at least they could have used two method of payment , people who need their money in PayPal can request in PayPal and those who want it to be converted to the usdt can also request with cryptocurrency..but they only deal with one.

Yes the bep20 of every cryptocurrency is always likely to do better including the trc 10, this is what they should used to pay people because this is so convenient , at least they could have used two method of payment , people who need their money in PayPal can request in PayPal and those who want it to be converted to the usdt can also request with cryptocurrency..but they only deal with one.

Apart from Bep20 or ERC-20 tokens, they could have also used Litecoins to pay people. Litecoins is a great cryptocurrency and it has extremely low transaction fees. In fact, the transaction fees of Litecoins is so low that it takes just a few cents to send $10!

Apart from Bep20 or ERC-20 tokens, they could have also used Litecoins to pay people. Litecoins is a great cryptocurrency and it has extremely low transaction fees. In fact, the transaction fees of Litecoins is so low that it takes just a few cents to send $10!
Personally me I don't like payment in volatile cryptocurrency because the value of your crypto currency is likely to depreciate if there is a slight decrease in the price of all cryptocurrencies ,they should rather consider paying in stablecoin because those are the most suitable one.

Personally me I don't like payment in volatile cryptocurrency because the value of your crypto currency is likely to depreciate if there is a slight decrease in the price of all cryptocurrencies ,they should rather consider paying in stablecoin because those are the most suitable one.

This is true. However, it is much better to receive payments in Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash because the transaction fees of stable coins is too high. Only a few Stable coins have a low fees. Withdrawing money through Litecoin should never be a problem when you immediately convert Litecoins to real Cash before the value changes.

Using Bitcoin earning sites
  • Freebitcoin.io: This earning site is one of the oldest and most favorite BTC faucets. ...
  • Cointiply: Cointiply is a Bitcoin rewards website that offers tasks that anyone can do

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back