Which is better

• Movies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • TV Shows

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Both

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
I voted for both! ^^ But the thing is, I like movies and shows I've already seen.
I'm not a fan of new shows or "streaming shows" .. I stick to the ones I know and love. And as for movies, Great Expectations ('98) will always be my #1 pick, then probably Independence Day, Twister, The Day After, Rest Stop, Open Water, 🦈
Right at your Door, The Talented Mr. Ripley, Halloween 1, 2, 4, and 5.

Generally, I'm going to choose TV shows and it's actually what I voted for. There's been so many TV shows that are so great you can't compare them to movies. With their long duration, they still offer something that's incredible. Movies are good, there's no doubt about it but a movie will have to be completely exceptional for me to love it like John Wick movies have been.

TV series allow for more character growth and room to add in better plot building. Movies feel too rushed to me, especially movies that come out now. They lack substance. I can watch loads of movies from the 80s and 90s and still enjoy them but I prefer series overall.

I used to absolutely say movies, but I think after seeing some wonderful TV shows, I would have to vote for both. It all depends on how good the storyline, characters, visual effects, etc. are.

Any day any time I pick a movie no matter the type of movie as far as it has something I am interested in even if it is an anime and I like anime even do there are particular ones I would rather watch but it's still a movie and that was why I voted movie.

It is not possible to say which one is better, it all depends on content you are watching, your available time, and your interest. I like watching TV shows as well as movies. I regularly watch TV shows as well as movies. However, it is difficult to fdind good TV shows on a regular basis, however, there is no dearth of good movies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!