What's new

What's a location you'd love to work in?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Is there a location, like a country or major city you'd like to live in just so you can do your work there? I think it'd be great to live in Japan and work there as well, but mainly online like I'm doing now. If you could move anywhere and still do the work you do now, where would you move and why?

Even though I am a work-from-home professional and location does not matter much, however, based on my personal desire, I would love to work in a Nordic country. However, I have no preference for any specific Nordic country, I will be fine in any country.

Is there a location, like a country or major city you'd like to live in just so you can do your work there? I think it'd be great to live in Japan and work there as well, but mainly online like I'm doing now. If you could move anywhere and still do the work you do now, where would you move and why?
I've heard a lot about Canada and would like to work in that country in the near future. I read reports that there are a lot of working opportunities over there, and being able to contribute my quota would be a nice thing to do.

I would like to work from Thailand for example although I have also heard fantastic things about Bali, I think that in these places there are many digital nomads, and I would love to be able to work remotely from one of those areas.

Anywhere close to the beach by the sea with reliable internet access. The soothing sound of the ocean waves and a place to park a boat would be conductive to getting work done. Frankly, I'd like to work on a boat if I could be assured of reliable high-speed internet from there.

Unfortunately, that dream is probably out of reach for me in this lifetime, or at least for the next 20 years. Beachfront property is very expensive, and I want to have children. My dreams of world travel on my yacht will have to wait until after my children are grown and my husband is dead. That is okay. Having something to move on to after his demise will help soothe my grief and process my pain, alone on my boat away from others.

Anywhere close to the beach by the sea with reliable internet access. The soothing sound of the ocean waves and a place to park a boat would be conductive to getting work done. Frankly, I'd like to work on a boat if I could be assured of reliable high-speed internet from there.

Unfortunately, that dream is probably out of reach for me in this lifetime, or at least for the next 20 years. Beachfront property is very expensive, and I want to have children. My dreams of world travel on my yacht will have to wait until after my children are grown and my husband is dead. That is okay. Having something to move on to after his demise will help soothe my grief and process my pain, alone on my boat away from others.

When I have the kind of money that have eluded me for years, it's definitely going to be buying a beachfront property that will be my first budget. I love living close to the water. There's a kind of fresh air that comes from the sea I can't express how it feels on the body. I live close to a place similar to what I want now but I can't afford buying any properties around the part of Island where I'm staying at the moment.

I would be willing to work in any city which isn't too hot or too cold. The money I can be paid working in any company in the city will be high to consider pulling me out from my State now. Any country which meets those small conditions I have outlined is where I would love to work in.

I would like to work from Thailand for example although I have also heard fantastic things about Bali, I think that in these places there are many digital nomads, and I would love to be able to work remotely from one of those areas.

I don't know if what I heard about Thailand is true. There was a lot of chatters which have been circulating here in my country about incessant kidnapping of people who are living in Thailand. I don't know if you heard something about that and what do you make of it if it is actually true? Would you still be interested in working in that kind of hot region.

I don't know if what I heard about Thailand is true. There was a lot of chatters which have been circulating here in my country about incessant kidnapping of people who are living in Thailand. I don't know if you heard something about that and what do you make of it if it is actually true? Would you still be interested in working in that kind of hot region.
Well, honestly, it's the first time I've heard about it, I think I'm going to investigate what you've told me since it's a project that I have in the medium term to go even for a while to live there, thanks for the information I didn't know anything.

Well, honestly, it's the first time I've heard about it, I think I'm going to investigate what you've told me since it's a project that I have in the medium term to go even for a while to live there, thanks for the information I didn't know anything.

You're welcome mate. I know that this is a very long read but it's definitely going to be helpful for you to pick up a few things that you need to know about Thailand before making any move.

You're welcome mate. I know that this is a very long read but it's definitely going to be helpful for you to pick up a few things that you need to know about Thailand before making any move.

Yes, it's better to know everything before making a misstep, I'm going to read the information you've sent me, I guess Thailand isn't as idyllic as they say.

Yes, it's better to know everything before making a misstep, I'm going to read the information you've sent me, I guess Thailand isn't as idyllic as they say.

Seriously, it's not going to be my favourite place to go for any reason that's going to have me out where I would be exposed to being kidnapped. I consider security risk as big priority in everything that I'm doing especially when it comes to travelling to another country.

Most of all, I would like to work remotely and this is the most important thing, but I think over time I would get tired of being in one city, so I would like to live somewhere quiet on the islands of Norway or something like that

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back