What's new

What you gonna do if you own 1 BTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say someone give you 1 BTC what you gonna do will u use it for trading and make more BTC or you will invest it in something else or
you will cash it out ?
Interesting, that should be around $22K plus. I will invest some in my offline business, buy some shares via some legit crypto exchange platform online. Hoping to save more money in the future.

Having 1btc with its current price around $21k+ is a good capital to setup a btc minning rig in a rural area with the cheapest cost of electricity.

1BTC is a lot of money but it's not like you are already rich. I mean 1 BTC is worth 15.000$. You can do a lot of things with this if you are smart but if you don't spend it wisely they could just go away in a couple weeks (you can even spend it in 1 day buying a new car). I would personally invest most of it, either by keeping it in bitcoin or by buying new coins.
A bitcoin is worth $23,052.52 by this morning ( Thu 17 Dec)

Best option is to cash out half to reinvest before value drops

I will buy some plots of land, and build a secondary school Hall and then employ teachers to work for me, after I must have registered my school. At least with 1btc I can achieve all of this.

I hold it for years. I am doing a full time job and i am spending happy life with my family. If i own 1 BTC i hold it for years because i know bitcoin has bright future and it will provide more benefits. If we wait some more years we'll get $50,000 for sure

i wouldn't do trading as i'm not aware of that and have no experience in it, so i would lose in no time, but i'll invest it in other coins separately, divide it, also would do more online businesses with it that aren't related to Crypto, such as dropshipping

With the current price of bitcoin, I would sell a small amount of it maybe 0.1 for now, and turn some of it to cash while keeping the rest to use for trading. Oh, actually, I'll also sell another 0.4 BTC and use that to buy ethereum as well.

Giving that opportunity, I will invest some of the money in some offline businesses. And also invest part of it in some other coins that have prospect. Then trade with the remaining. I love multiple sources of income.

Let's say someone give you 1 BTC what you gonna do will u use it for trading and make more BTC or you will invest it in something else or
you will cash it out ?
If someone gives me 1btc I will invest half again and from half take according to our country curruncy will use on myself and. Will invest more to buy some shares of top class company and try to gives all facilities to my home and family.

you will cash it out ?
First thing, I ll not take free Bitcoins but if I ll do any job and then I ll get my salary in the shape of Bitcoins,then I ll not do trade but I ll leave it in my wallet and ll let it grow as the price of bitcoin is going up.
Actually, I don't know how to trade so first I ll learn the basics of trading and then I ll trade by using some bitcoin to grow it more.

you will cash it out ?
I think that i would likely cash out a portion of it, maybe 10% of it, use around the same to trade and the remaining 80% can be invested in order to grow with time. Even if there is a small percentage for the investment, a good investment can be very helpful in that sense as it will allow a good passive daily income just from the interest that you gain here. This is a good way to grow your bitcoin whilst at the same time still being able to make use of it.

If I am possessing one BTC then, I will start a business about fish framing or poultry farming. It is very profitable, valuable and useful business because there is heavy demand for chicken, meat and eggs in winters season.

In my country that's a lot of money I think it should be over 10 million nairia you can actually do a lot with that sum of money but me actually going to start a fashion house and q transport company we have transport issues in my country especially in area close to university

With 1 bitcoins in my hand, I will buy 82 bitcoin cash. see the future in bitcoin cash even though it was once $1200 and now it is trading for about $388. Or perhaps, divide my 1 bitcoins among ethereum, bitcoin cash and litecoins. These are the currencies that I think have the power to reach as high as bitcoins

If I have 1 BTC I would probably save it for the future. Cryptocurrency analyst are saying that bitcoin could hit $100000 in value by the end of 2021 so I think saving the 1 BTC is the best thing to do. That is just my opinion.

1BTC which is about 32,000 dollars and over 12 million in my country currency. It's quite huge like you said. I would invest part of the money into other rising cryptocurrencies and venture into agriculture with the rest.

If I have that amount of money currently, I will keep 45% of it in bitcoin,25% to eithereum investment and 25% in offline investment preferably food supply chain and the remaining 5% into new coins investments.

1 bitcoin is a lot of money, and it is increasing daily now. What I will do is make a cashout of some of the money and invest into another business that will yield me more money and leave some to keep growing into my bitcoin wallet

If we convert one bitcon into my local currency it's about to 4 million or above rupees. With this amount i will start my own well business which help me out to expand more after some time. And some of the money again invest in any project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back