Not open for further replies.

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Let's say someone give you 1 BTC what you gonna do will u use it for trading and make more BTC or you will invest it in something else or
you will cash it out ?

1BTC is a lot of money but it's not like you are already rich. I mean 1 BTC is worth 15.000$. You can do a lot of things with this if you are smart but if you don't spend it wisely they could just go away in a couple weeks (you can even spend it in 1 day buying a new car). I would personally invest most of it, either by keeping it in bitcoin or by buying new coins.

I’ll definitely cash out and invest in other things like buying share deals with multi national companies

I would honestly withdraw them and open a small business in the offline environment from where to support myself.

Nothing to do just hodl in my cold wallet, while waiting the Bitcoin price to the peak, if it has been exchanged to fiat money, I will donate half of it to charity

If I had 1 BTC , I will invest in long term companies,which are trusted. After made profit I will withdraw part of it to increase my life style.

If I had 1btc, I would break it into two. Invest 0.5btc and leave the remaining in my wallet.

Let's say someone give you 1 BTC what you gonna do will u use it for trading and make more BTC or you will invest it in something else or
you will cash it out ?
I will trade with it , cashout when the price rises above the price at which I was given the coin ,and also buy back when the price falls lower .

I’ll hoard the coin for now even though it’s at a whooping sum of $21k I still believe it’ll still rise up to $25k before this year ends

Normally if I have that opportunity, I will cash it out and use the money to establish my dream business especially that yesterday that it crossed it's $20,000 threshold.

Last edited:
I would just cash it in and get a loan, and buy a house/apartment. I'd reinvest it as it is probably as high as it gets for a while. So yeah I'd just reinvest it in real estate.
That or renovate my houses.
And the third option, that's not the best option, waste it on miners to create a mining rig and get more bitcoins.

Start a small business with a little part of the money and nurture it till it grows, no wasting money at all because I will prefer to save the rest.

If I own 1btc, I will withdraw half for start a business of my choice and invest the remaining balance back into the crypto market.

When i have 1bitcoin for real I will use it for investment and get more Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good investment for all and for real.

That's is a huge some of money first sort my bills then gonna start my own transport service should be able to get 3 to 4 cars in good working condition transportation is actually one of the issues students face nowadays so I will try and make more by trying to solve the issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back